Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

COLD TRANSFERS...

Mauser C-87

Aug 11, 2011, 9:40 AM
Are the reason i get so many headshots when i play COD.

My gawd people...

I just got a call and i heard the agent typing i said "This is _____ with _______ customer service in the programming department how can i help you?"

I then hear hold music...

Then i get this guy yelling at me in very broken english about a phone charge on his account...

I check the memo and it states that they apparently xferred to Equipment Escalation....they did not...

So now i have to explain hes been xferred to a wrong department and that just pisses him off enough to go ahead and ask for a supervisor....and ya know what? I dont blame him i would too...

This is the reason people HATE cx service....People need to take responsibility for there ...
(continues)
RainbowChaser

Aug 11, 2011, 1:21 PM
I hate it when a call comes in and I start my speech to then realize I am hearing hold music and then the customer is connected over.
Jellz

Aug 11, 2011, 2:23 PM
I'm sales. And I get random transfers from people PLAINLY STATING that they're connecting them with Customer Service. At which point, I forward the chat to my supervisor to review and yell at whatever department sent it, because it just keeps happening. Lazy people should do their damn jobs and at least know who they're transferring to.
8morehours

Aug 11, 2011, 2:31 PM
I love when people set false expectations for cusotmer saying this guy can get you 5 years of free service a 125 dollar gift card too applebees and a free cell phone FOR FREE.. wait for the transfr... 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
Iove2transfercustomers

Aug 11, 2011, 5:42 PM
i've done cold transfers, because our phone book has a list of extensions to depts that we can cold transfer to.

i've also done lukewarm transfers. for example, customer says they want to cancel their service, so i need to transfer to account services, as i do not have the ability. i start with a warm transfer, but the rep i'm talking to is so damn rude to me, that in the middle of them talking, i just press transfer....oops..... 👀
melrhodes

Aug 12, 2011, 6:15 AM
Me: Thank you for calling ________ telesales, this is ______________ and to better assist you my I have your first and last name please?
Rep: Hi this is ___________ from customer care. I have a customer here who wants to add a new line of service... blah, blah, blah
Me: OK. You can go ahead and transfer the customer.

Me: Hi Mr_____ , how are you doing today?
Cust: (Angry) Are the supervisor?!
Me: *Bangs head on desk* 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.