Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I have a strong feeling security will need to do something tonight.

3gee

Aug 10, 2011, 5:42 PM
hokay... so
Customer calls in earlier this morning.

M: "thanks for calling red-headded stepchild wireless how can I help you"

C: "I got a phone from you all 19 days ago and it doesn't work. I know the return policy is only 14 days but I talked to tyler at the main office and he said that I could exchange today"

M: (facepalm) "Well our in-store exchange policy is 14 days but I would be happy to order you a replacement"

C: "No.. I think I'd like one now, you will be accepting it back, and giving me a new one"

M: "I will converse with my manager and see what I can do for you. I will call you back in 3 minutes"

C: "Listen mother****er!! You are really pi**ing me the f off right now. Are you going to replace my phone or do I ne...
(continues)
RainbowChaser

Aug 10, 2011, 6:33 PM
wow thats pretty dang screwed up
IrishCarBomb

Aug 10, 2011, 6:53 PM
1. Every carrier has a strict policy of disconnecting service to any customer that makes threats of this nature.

2. This should be reported to the police.

Whether he was blowing off steam or not, he deserves what he gets for threatening you like that.
iljaaf21

Aug 11, 2011, 8:51 AM
I second this. Your company policy may state that you cannot disconnect calls, but the death threat thing is always the loop hole.

P.S. Good luck. And keep us posted if this guy follows through with anything.
3gee

Aug 11, 2011, 6:53 PM
Well he didn't come in. Kind of let down lol I wanted to see him get a light slam. I am not in a call center though, so I only had one person to escalate to.

1. We called the police and filed a report (our company policy don't allow us to make a decision on that, you have to)

2. Our indirect account manager came in this morning to check on us which is cool.

3. Not only did they not cancel his account, they pretty much gave him what he wanted even though he was on a recorded call with care being abusive and threatening.

He said he might come in tonight, I kinda hope he does.
Wild_Ace

Aug 11, 2011, 9:50 AM
You can cancel his account for that ya know.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.