Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

To all Sprint Telesales agents..

famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 12:46 PM
Please stop telling customers they are going to get their phone overnight or in 24 hours. Seriously, learn the policy. It takes 2-5 business days for all orders. The shipping option isn't the order processing time-frame. Evil or Very Mad Tired of dealing with the customer complaining because an agent said they would get the very next day..
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 1:01 PM
The only department that next days is Asurion
famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 1:05 PM
but only for a fee right?
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 1:22 PM
Depends on the situation... If the cust makes a big deal about it they waive it otherwise its $20
famoussasjohn

Jun 20, 2011, 2:18 PM
That's annoying. If they want it so damn quick, just shut up and pay the fees. Evil or Very Mad Maybe next time don't go swimming with your phone? Very Happy
Lord Azrael

Jun 20, 2011, 3:54 PM
If it's on a saturday, though, they slam that $20 fee.
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 7:27 PM
Nah it was a tuesday
guitarhero73

Jun 20, 2011, 2:27 PM
If they go through phoneclaim.com, they can get free overnight shipping.
Drea_LX

Jun 20, 2011, 2:45 PM
Nope! I had to pay $20 when I had to replace my optimus and i did it online
Lord Azrael

Jun 20, 2011, 3:55 PM
Was it on a weekend?
smazi

Jun 20, 2011, 5:59 PM
Dunno about telesales, but when I did my web order, I got my phone the next day.
QueenDread

Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM
You are probably located near a distribution center and/or ordered your phone before the cut off time. Shipping via website and telesales are the same.
melrhodes

Jun 22, 2011, 8:42 AM
We don't tell them we ship overnight.

We have strict policies here. Tell the customer they will get the phone overnight and you're fired.
famoussasjohn

Jun 22, 2011, 12:21 PM
provide the details for saying overnight policy and not to say it.. I got a pissed because it has been going on all week so far with telesales orders. I said "ways to fix this, don't say overnight, inform customer of 2-5 business day policy for all orders." Very Happy

When a customer chats in for order status, and there are no notes of a previous conversation, assumption will be put on Telesales because from the looks if it, you guys were the last and only people to help them with their order. I personally think it is India that is doing this..because they always complain about speaking to someone they can't understand.
Drea_LX

Jun 22, 2011, 2:52 PM
We dont have telesales in India... they're in the Philippines
famoussasjohn

Jun 22, 2011, 4:06 PM
Eh, either way. Laughing IRT's allow me to vent..
melrhodes

Jun 23, 2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah. Those agents always give us trouble.
kittie

Jun 22, 2011, 7:59 PM
Ahhh.. Same old, same old...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.