Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Funny Calls

reelbad

Mar 22, 2011, 9:52 PM
OMG it must be a full moon or something. I got a call from this lady who wanted her package rerouted. She was giving me the new address and she kept saying to make sure it was specifed the apartment was in the rear, IN THE REAR. She kept saying it all throughout the call, "Be sure you put on there in the rear!"
🤣 Soo hard to keep from laughing.

Literaly the next call this poor woman had someone steal her identity and order the most expensive ph we have. Only the idiot had it sent to her address and her name LOL! Then she gave me the story that he stole all her credit cards and he was 525 pounds and was ordering huge size womens clothing for him and all this stuff. I really needed some levity today and boy did I get it!
Kineticboy2001

Mar 23, 2011, 6:00 PM
Wow, funny that I came across this thread when I did. I just talked to a lovely young lady who offered me a BJ if I got her a free phone. How do you politely decline something that you really really want?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.