Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Incorrect Transfers

melrhodes

Mar 21, 2011, 8:01 AM
My blood pressure is shooting upward with these incorrect transfers. Why do these guys transfer calls to telesales if they're not sales related? 😡
melrhodes

Mar 21, 2011, 8:04 AM
"This is Bridget from account services, I have a customer who's calling to update the order she submitted online"

idiot
melrhodes

Mar 21, 2011, 8:19 AM
Care rep: "This is Robin from Care. I have a customer who wants to set up a new account and she wants to have an aircard."

eventually...

Customer: "I'm just asking what plans you have for internet service. I'm not setting up the ccount today."
ccareatatt

Mar 21, 2011, 8:45 AM
That scenario above the problem lies with the company not giving customer care the access to the prices for the card over the phone and it states in our guidelines if asking about price for equipment immediate transfer to sales. However that care rep should have said customer is looking for options and would like pricing. How hard is that?
melrhodes

Mar 21, 2011, 8:58 AM
the customer is just asking about the price of the plan. the cust care rep only need to tell the customer its 59.99 and they have access to that.
Simply_Eric

Mar 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
you should work in a store where you can wear six or seven hats at once
dilligaff1

Mar 21, 2011, 1:02 PM
Same reason they transfer 2 Us in Tech, to avoid the survey!!! 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.