Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customers are never happy

taco50

Feb 18, 2011, 1:51 AM
I used to work in customer service. There we'd get escalations all the time where customers were upset about large bills because we didn't call them to let them know they were going over their minutes. Now I work in a loyalty department where we make outbound calls to customers that are going over to get them to change their plan before it's too late. Guess what? Those customers are upset because we're bothering them and we're making "marketing" calls.
tmorep03

Feb 18, 2011, 8:29 AM
Nice i am sure those customers who you called and didnt take the offer, they went over their minutes. Then they called a complained about their high bill
callcenterrep69

Feb 19, 2011, 8:01 AM
I'll let you in on a secret...we (customer service/care/loyalty/whatever you're position is) are supposed to look through EVERY account, analyze EVERY feature for possible savings, make any appropriate changes as the situation may call for, credit anything we may have missed, ALL of this WITHOUT ever bothering our precious customers because they don't have time to be calling in but they are more than happy to complain for 15 minutes about how it is our fault they are paying too much and may need to pay more to cover their usage. How dare we ask for more $$$ for more minutes/data/messages?!? Oh, and all this with a f*&^ing 😁 on our faces... 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.