Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Ok, wow

OrionsVantage

Feb 12, 2011, 4:58 PM
Customer walks in with his brand new VeriPhone and starts to go in depth about screen protectors. He wants a certain sheen, thickness, cut, etc. We finally found one that fits his exacting specifications and he has bought two packages.

He has thrown away both packages because he cannot get on on his phone with NO bubbles.

he's buying his third pack now.

Wow.
alpaca_camel

Feb 12, 2011, 5:00 PM
😕
OrionsVantage

Feb 12, 2011, 7:27 PM
nah, just an iPhone ruhtard
island_chica

Feb 12, 2011, 7:58 PM
How many packs did he go through to get it right?
OrionsVantage

Feb 12, 2011, 8:05 PM
he got it on his third.

Whatever man, helps my accessory rate. Three screen protectors to the same damn customer !
Joby Dick

Feb 12, 2011, 8:06 PM
apparently.
island_chica

Feb 12, 2011, 8:32 PM
🤣 this is true, makes your sales look better
thirdparty

Feb 15, 2011, 6:02 PM
good for yah!
famoussasjohn

Feb 13, 2011, 9:58 AM
No bubbles, and is pretty cheap. Does the job. You will see bubbles, but it can take up to 24 hours for the bubbles to be worked out.
OrionsVantage

Feb 14, 2011, 12:37 PM
nope, i tried to tell the iZombie that. The invisishield was "too thick" and affected the way the screen looked. Also, it had to be applied with no bubbles, not get the bubbles worked out through use.
Ishamael

Feb 15, 2011, 6:57 PM
If you get credit for accessory sales, the VeriPhone might be the best thing ever.
OrionsVantage

Feb 17, 2011, 1:46 PM
😁 i totally do!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.