Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Question for sales reps

CelluAll

Jan 21, 2011, 1:50 PM
I have a quick question for all the sales reps out there. I'm at a 3rd party indirect dealer and my boss is expecting between 50-75 calls to prior customers. Asking them to upgrade with us now that there eligible. I would normally have no problem with this but our customer base is not the large and I'm calling the same people every few days to the point where they know my name when they pick up. Am I wrong to think this is getting excessive? Also anyone looking for a sales Rep in WI?
phantom mullet

Jan 21, 2011, 2:11 PM
It seems pretty excessive. As a consumer I'd be pissed.

Our outbound reps have 'campaigns' where they basically call through a very long list of customers on an automated dialer. The campaign changes every couple months with different targets and offers, but each customer will probably be hit 3 or more times in a single campaign.

But customers do always have the option to request that you not call them again (usually takes a week to update in dialers though) if they are unhappy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.