Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Dealer

Researcher

Jan 15, 2011, 9:20 PM
I was talking to for an ESN swap, suddenly said "oh my F-in gawd"!!! I asked and he said a lady came into buy something and had a long coat that was buttoned. But when she turned to leave the coat parted a bit and she was nude under it.

Any one ever had anything like that? I work in a call center so I only hear about it second hand.
iljaaf21

Jan 17, 2011, 2:14 PM
Yes! My co-worker was helping an Amish guy upgrade one day, and it was a pretty normal trasaction. Towards the end, he stood up for a moment and as she was going through the new device to make sure his contacts transferred, she glanced up for a split second, and noticed the hole in his crotch that was exposing his little member... 🤭
Researcher

Jan 17, 2011, 2:28 PM
do you tell him to close the barn door?
iljaaf21

Jan 18, 2011, 10:31 AM
She didn't even tell him. How do you tell a customer that? Sir, thank you for your purchase, and we hope to see you and your d*ck again soon.
He who Lurks

Jan 17, 2011, 3:22 PM
I have actually known amish with cellphones and I don't know how they charge them.
me12

Jan 17, 2011, 4:11 PM
Solar Chargers 😎
iljaaf21

Jan 18, 2011, 10:40 AM
Actually, they usually have generators in their barns. They also have flat screen tv's and 360's now, too. They just aren't allowed to have the electronics in the house. They have soooo many loop-holes.
He who Lurks

Jan 18, 2011, 10:43 AM
My wife was a midwife and helped birth a lot of amish babies. I knew they had generators in the barn, but I never heard about TV's. Some of the one's she helped lived in one room sheds while building a house.

I like that fact that when they get married, instead of a ring, the woman gets a clock and the man grows a beard.

I would try that but I don't have the cajones.
iljaaf21

Jan 18, 2011, 12:16 PM
Honestly, I think it depends on the area and what sect they are actually with. I'm right outside of Lancaster, so we get the ones who try to live 'normal' lives, with technology. But if you travel 20 minutes into Lancaster, you get the Amish who still think cameras steal your soul. (Or that you're gonna worship their picture.)
He who Lurks

Jan 18, 2011, 12:19 PM
I have seen them have their pictures taken, but they are not allowed to have pictures of themselves or their children, I think as it promotes idolatry
iljaaf21

Jan 18, 2011, 12:26 PM
Exactly. And I understand where they are coming from with that, but I think it is so silly. But this is not the time nor place for that discussion.
Fredd

Jan 17, 2011, 4:16 PM
Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. 🤣
KioskGuy

Jan 18, 2011, 12:30 PM
I had something like that happen. Lady stepped in to the grocery store where my kiosk is, talking on speakerphone. Not too unusual. What was unusual was where she had her phone-right in her cleavage. It was...odd.
Researcher

Jan 18, 2011, 1:52 PM
2 years ago, was in a store and there was a woman with a short skirt. Wondered why people were following her. I then found out as she would bend over to get something on the bottom shelf or reach to the top shelf and she did not have underware.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.