Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

To Verizon with love....

I_Flogged_molly

Jan 11, 2011, 1:21 PM
This morning I was so happy I almost cried, and evil little cry....

Verizon is finally ending the monopoly on the Iphone. I was happy not because I am an Apple fanboy, far from it actually. No I was happy because I loath the Apple fanboy

The IPhone a$$ hat is far from your normal customer, The IPhone a$$ hat is superior in all ways not only do they crap golden bricks ( because there's an app for that ) but they demand the up-most respect, due to the usage of the best phone on the planet!

The IPhone a$$ hat will do his best to annoy you on every call and do not ever imply there may be a device issue. As we all know in Tech support, it is not the device issue when the touch screen stops responding, no sir that is because there is a t...
(continues)
XMegadeathX

Jan 11, 2011, 1:45 PM
if verizon is going to offer TEP for these phones or if they are going to do like AT&T and say you break it you pay full price sucka
me12

Jan 11, 2011, 2:54 PM
offer Insurance for the iPhone, however its 11.99$ a month and if anything happens you pay upgrade pricing again. 🙂

Yeah and I do wish Verizon the best of luck with their endeavors! You will need it
He who Lurks

Jan 11, 2011, 3:04 PM
actually it's not AT&T. we don't provision it and can't tell if you have it. You can get it through an app from the app store or go online and seach assurion mobileprotect.
me12

Jan 11, 2011, 4:49 PM
I know... I work for them too...

but at least its provided for these phones
Fredd

Jan 12, 2011, 12:10 PM
Correction - AT&T does NOT offer insurance on the iPhone. This is available direct from Asurion ONLY. The Insurer excluded it from the coverage, as just as Smartphones were originally excluded from coverage several years ago.
me12

Jan 12, 2011, 3:27 PM
Fredd

Jan 14, 2011, 1:52 PM
Sorry, was not being smug, just stating fact. I have had customers try to tell me that we DO cover iPhones. I direct them to the excluded list on our site (http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/basics/cho osing-features-services/wireless-insurance.js p)
which has a link to http://www.mymobileprotect.com/ for the coverage info.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.