Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Supercalls on a Saturday

He who Lurks

Jan 8, 2011, 9:07 AM
I work for an AT&T call center and someone just called me cause their ipod touch is not working. BRILLIANT!
uscc88

Jan 8, 2011, 9:36 AM
you dont call AT&T for that? glad i checked forum i was getting ready to call yall, my toaster went out this morning 🤣
He who Lurks

Jan 8, 2011, 10:02 AM
I know I was going to call sprint cause my coffemaker's not connecting to 4G
smazi

Jan 8, 2011, 2:13 PM
That must be the new iToast. It uses 3g (no 4g for you yet) to stay connected to all the other iToast units and gather statistics on how people like their toast. It uses lasers to sense the density of the bread or bagel you put in, and automatically determines the correct time and temperature to use. It's also secretly spying on your other kitchen appliances and sending that information back to Apple, so they can develop the iFridge by 2013. That one will revolutionize food storage!

😉
Joby Dick

Jan 8, 2011, 2:16 PM
the iApple. In a revolutionary act of genius, Steve Jobs created an omniscient, edible apple. He recently signed an exclusive contract with the federal government to disperse these delicious detectors to the general public. When eaten, they act as GPS trackers!
me12

Jan 8, 2011, 5:59 PM
also iTape, for all your iPhone 4 needs! Also any other applicance that may need to get better reception! 😁
RobbieJnn

Jan 8, 2011, 2:17 PM
He who Lurks said:
I work for an AT&T call center and someone just called me cause their ipod touch is not working. BRILLIANT!

i cant tell you how many people come in store that call the iphone the ipod or 'that I thing'

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.