Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Free Evo Hotspot???

Pimptopian

Dec 16, 2010, 7:54 PM
Has anyone made it so they can get free hotspot? i know that it can be done but it involves downloading something where you look like your looking behind the little android guy, that the extent of what i have heard. if you know how or where to go to know how and it does not involve risking your evos life please infom
Amarantamin

Dec 16, 2010, 9:49 PM
I ☹️ in your general direction.
dj89

Dec 16, 2010, 10:57 PM
How dare you turn the ripoff game back on your provider!
Amarantamin

Dec 16, 2010, 11:02 PM
Which, in turn, is anti-american.

Do you hate America, Pimptopian?
Arjuun

Dec 17, 2010, 10:07 AM
there is 3 party programs out there i think its called illegal yah thats the name of the app
Pimptopian

Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 PM
ok first of all the definition of being american can vary from person to person. now lets get back to your question do i hate america? And the answer is yes and no. Do i hate the fact that americans can sue over coffee being too hot and them spilling it on themself? Yes. Do i hate that the world revolves around the rich and is harder on the poor, yes. Do i love the fact that you have the opportunity to be whatever you want if your lucky enough and apply yourself yes. Do i love the fact that a company can offer a service and you can ask your fellow peers into seeing how i can get it for free, hell yes. So i love and hate america, but taking advatage of something where i already pay 75 a month is ok with me ;)
juggalo D

Dec 17, 2010, 3:41 PM
the very fact he said no at all will probaly get homeland at his door very soon
Candall

Dec 17, 2010, 5:27 PM
The very fact that he typed all of that will probably get a "tl;dr" in his homeland file.
serendair

Dec 17, 2010, 9:27 PM
"I pay too much for what I have already, so I want everything else for free even if it's illegal and against ToS!"
Pimptopian

Dec 18, 2010, 1:28 PM
Amen
olderthandirt

Dec 18, 2010, 4:01 PM
Hate it when I have a couple of days off and miss such a chance to chime in. Not going to work instead of take the days off. Not a chance of that happening.

I had the pleasure of having the FBI once try and find out where I lived for an interveiw (security job thing). Now there was only two houses on that part of the highway. After driving by for two days they called in the interveiw because they could not find the house. So much for that sort of stuff.

The internet is the wild west and I love it. If they could regulate us we would still be using slide rules. I know you may have to do a web search to find out what a slide rule is.

Find and use the apps you find. If they create free service that you can use great.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.