Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

GRRR

JTRaven

Nov 16, 2010, 2:48 PM
First off I want to say sorry for venting on here to everyone......

Ok so I have a company call me wanting to set up service with my company and are porting over 36 lines and adding another 15, not really a big deal because I am used to setting up the business lines and get it all going, lately it seems like some of them are more looking for information then actually signing up..... Well the last company that called I asked am I speaking to the person that is going to be setting up the account and will be the account manager (so I wouldn't have to waste time going through someone else and information would not be transfered properly).

After having a yes answer I start working out promotions on phones that they were asking for and loo...
(continues)
Hombre07

Nov 17, 2010, 10:23 AM
I had 75 port ins cancel on me, on the 30th day. Said they didn't want to commit to the higher bill. I was probably 10% higher than Sprint in price with tenfold better service.

They even wrote me a statement about how well I did so I didn't lose my job. "It's not you, it's me."
famoussasjohn

Nov 17, 2010, 12:04 PM
dang, sounds like me with women. 🤣
kittie

Nov 17, 2010, 6:38 PM
Yeah. Famous break-up lines!~ 🤣 🤣
Your Curse

Nov 17, 2010, 7:50 PM
hey how are you?

your not posting in the lounge...

im looking for your post...

😁 😁 😁 😁
split43

Nov 17, 2010, 7:51 PM
upset, and i understand how it feels like 🙄
Your Curse

Nov 17, 2010, 7:58 PM
dang you're such a meanie!!!

cmon man!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.