all discussions

show all 5 replies

Customer Complant

cuckingcrazy

Nov 6, 2010, 4:03 PM
Complaint
cuckingcrazy

Nov 6, 2010, 4:06 PM
We had a customer write our company a complaint about she can smell the food from our back room. Geeze people you think we are freaking robots.
Da_Bonehead

Nov 6, 2010, 5:16 PM
That sound normal. We always get, when we are real busy, complaints of people being in the back of the store eating or hanging out. Funny thing is that there is no body in the back of the store. I have even had to take customers into the back of the store to show them while they are on the phone with customer relations. Just to ease their mind that no one was "Slacking Off".
Phadre_

Nov 7, 2010, 6:24 PM
😳 the food smells delicious in your store!! 🤤 I better call someone and complain! 👀 I refuse to shop in a store unless it smells like sweat, body odor, and rotting butt crack 😎
Mr. Scary

Nov 9, 2010, 6:26 AM
"How DARE the help eat! Why, my olfactory senses were QUITE overwhelmed! Imagine! Eating food! How dare you suh!"
Hombre07

Nov 10, 2010, 10:50 AM
We had a call in last week, I was recovering from a cold. Maybe fifteen feet from the phone and I was coughing a bit.

Guy on the phone hears "WHO'S COUGHING?!?

Ma'am, I sincerely apologize for coughing. It will not happen again.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.