Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

the law .... as made up by custs

ecycled

Oct 27, 2010, 3:24 PM
This did happen to me but I was there. Cust broke his phone and while throwing the temper tantrum that we should fix it, he said we are required to have parts for phones for 7 years. To which the rep, a former mechanic, replied I'm sorry sir but that is for cars not electronics. The customer caught off guard by the fact the rep knew that fact then left.

I just read this one too.
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

These ppl just make the law up to fit there needs. Sorry but only very well connected rich and politicians get to do that.
Amarantamin

Oct 27, 2010, 3:35 PM
😁
ecycled

Oct 27, 2010, 3:38 PM
Your welcome it was very on-topic appropriate and deserved a honorable mention. Reminded me of the other scenario, so it was inspiration for the post.

Thanks for playing our game 😁
rainbow_metals

Oct 27, 2010, 5:32 PM
i get a horrible sense of accomplishment when i prove a customer is wrong but it feels so good 😈
ecycled

Oct 27, 2010, 6:20 PM
I agree, but you know we still haven't fixed anything even then. Its so sad, we (USA) are so screwed.

You can't fix stupid.
famoussasjohn

Oct 28, 2010, 8:50 AM
there is a fix..

kill them all.
me12

Oct 30, 2010, 6:23 PM
you could ask if their mother had any children who lived!
famoussasjohn

Oct 31, 2010, 9:39 AM
🤣
OrionsVantage

Nov 5, 2010, 11:29 AM
If we kill them all, who are we going to sell phones too?
me12

Nov 5, 2010, 3:43 PM
animals, I'm sure they are going to come out with a doggy cell phone sooner or later!

🤣
smazi

Nov 6, 2010, 12:34 AM
Would love a GPS for the cat or dog. We could use the Sprint Kitty Locator.. lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.