Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Oh Radioshack...

poperp98

Sep 19, 2010, 3:27 PM
Radioshack called in wanting me to "reset" security information on an account. Apparently the customer can't access sprint.com and needs to for whatever. So, I happily advised the Radioshack agent to refer the customer to a sprint corporate store, as without pin or favorite hobby, I can't make any changes or authenticate on the account.

"So you want me to send a customer away and possibly lose a sale? Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Thanks, but I'll find someone that will."

This made it a pretty good day. I mean, you want me to possibly lose my job because I won't break policy for you to make a small sale on probably some old grandma or something? Fat chance. 🤣
moonchicken

Sep 22, 2010, 10:11 AM
radioshack is the worst.
wdfichtel

Sep 22, 2010, 10:25 AM
moonchicken said:
radioshack is the worst.

Which is a shame. I remember when Radio Shack used to be awesome - before the cell phone focus, when you could still buy all the parts you needed to build a Sega Genesis from scratch. Half the stores don't even carry those kind of parts anymore...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.