Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Dear Customer...

serendair

Aug 6, 2010, 4:42 PM
Thank you for helping me stay employed in these hard times, I really appreciate it. In order to provide you with the best customer service possible, I'd like to request a few things from you in exchange:

+ Please don't make me pretend to be a dentist in order to get any kind of information from you; it's not very nice, it's counterproductive to the both of us and you're cutting off your own nose to spite your face. Please work with me and just answer my questions with something other than. "no." "Yes." "Sure." "Nope."

+ Do not assume I know why you are calling; I can rarely see an account immediately and if you're a 0 abuser, then you're going to be silly for assuming that I can read your minds. I am in customer service, not on Miss C...
(continues)
sinister

Aug 8, 2010, 12:05 PM
pah..you want nice? lol you're employed in the wrong field 🤣
dntbhatin

Aug 9, 2010, 8:42 AM
I agree customers are selfish pieces of garbage, they just want everything free
ochne

Aug 8, 2010, 5:24 PM
What? A customer that is reasonable? Or helpful? Not very likely to happen. If they wanted to even remotely be like that, they would go into a store because they are less likely to be a complete twit. Instead, they call because they can do so from the privacy of their own bathroom (while using said facilities) to berate our gene pool because they talked 3500 minutes on a plan with 200 minutes and we never told them they were going over we just sent them a bill for it (of course, between wiping and grunting they manage to ask to have all of the overage waived because we didn't stop it from happening).

***To the rare, kind or reasonable customer, thank you.***

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.