Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

scariest time's at work

ATTDRONEV2.5

Aug 4, 2010, 8:27 PM
someone runs in and says the sky is rotating above us 😳
we find out later they had issued a tornado warning for our part of town..no one felt the need to tell us

Someone got shot/killed in the parking lot and the callcenter went under lockdown..

what were your scariest times?
Amarantamin

Aug 4, 2010, 9:08 PM
I shot/killed somebody in the parking lot, and then they wouldn't let me in the building. It was pretty intense.
sprintchickwv

Aug 4, 2010, 9:28 PM
😳 👀
Arjuun

Aug 5, 2010, 7:41 AM
just tornado's but i dont live in kansas so nothing special really
was funny when a guy took a gold club to the front door because he got fired but nothing really scary
phyxlor

Aug 14, 2010, 1:43 PM
well if he can afford a 'gold' club, maybe he really dosent need a call center job?? 🤣
deepc

Aug 5, 2010, 11:14 AM
My scariest time at work is when I go to the coffee pots and everyone else has drained them without making a new pot and then I get on the phone and hear about 10 people say "I just want to Axe you some questions" before they hang up on me.

It gets really tense then. 😕
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 12:45 PM
The scariets times at work for me is when I try to go into the break room and eat there are little roaches that follow you until you sit down and stare at you like little puppies waiting for food to be left behind.

I tried eating there once and have never returned. ☹️
newral

Aug 5, 2010, 1:32 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
dntbhatin

Aug 5, 2010, 12:02 PM
When I have to walk into the building
kittie

Aug 5, 2010, 12:12 PM
🤣 Yeah.. and after that, the next scariest time is when you're about to log in--you put your headset on, and then the phone beeps, a dumb customer is on the other end of the phone line...

Really scary.. 👀
phyxlor

Aug 14, 2010, 1:45 PM
its like Russian roulette, just with a head set...
joeybuschette

Aug 5, 2010, 1:07 PM
We here just moved into a new building but at our old one it was a remade mall. The elevator would open and close by itself. This one time we were waiting for the elevator to come up and it stoped in mid lift. So when it finally came up it opened and we were standing there with no one else around us and all of a sudden a scream came from with in the elevator with no one in it. As you ride the elevator down or up you can hear people talking so loud you can make out what they are saying. It's really creepy. A little girl was supposed to have fallen down the shaft and before they could get her out she was crushed by the elevator car. People see her and hear her running around the place being a kid but when they talk to her she smiles and fades ...
(continues)
newral

Aug 5, 2010, 1:33 PM
wow! what movie was that one?? 🤣
deepc

Aug 5, 2010, 2:19 PM
Dude...........did the little girl have a hook on one hand or scissors????
OldPhone

Aug 5, 2010, 5:41 PM
Just a few months ago, about April 8th. Was on the phone and look up and about 8 or 10 county sheriff deputies were walking around. Everyone else was standing up. I know a bunch of the deputies and one came over and I asked what was going on. He said "shhh, boom" indicating a bomb threat. They didn't close the center and made everyone stay on the phones.
joeybuschette

Aug 16, 2010, 8:35 AM
And if something had happened to you guys there would have been one huge lawsuit
wdfichtel

Aug 16, 2010, 12:16 PM
Hmm... sound familiar. LOH?
OldPhone

Aug 16, 2010, 9:03 PM
Yeah, you were there.
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 5, 2010, 6:38 PM
One time when I got back from lunch I was getting out of my car and hear "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!!" I was like OMG WTF?!?!

Turns out just on the other side of the bush there were like 14 cops trying to get a hostage taker that had a shotgun to come out of the house.

Freaked me out though. I was like, what did I do? 👀
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 8:50 PM
😈
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 8:50 PM
🤣
RavenSkyhawk

Aug 5, 2010, 6:43 PM
scariest civilian day at work. Anthrax scare in the call center. Attached to our building is a humana mail sorting. One of the envelopes broke open with white powder in it. Well our buildings share HVAC, so lock down.
sinister

Aug 16, 2010, 12:26 PM
waking up in the morning & realizing that i have to come in & take calls....

🤣 oh wait, i do that everyday

arrrrghhhhh 😢
Phadre_

Aug 16, 2010, 11:19 PM
Everytime I hear that beep and the words "I'm traveling to this country with my Iphone" followed by the question "Whats data?" 😳 Terrifies me ☹️
cuckingcrazy

Aug 17, 2010, 11:11 AM
When I go do my morning break and there is no tp in the bathroom 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.