all discussions

show all 9 replies

evo calls..

astridL

Jul 29, 2010, 3:33 PM
a lotta evo calls for me today. ๐Ÿ˜ก
ubngaw

Jul 29, 2010, 3:43 PM
me as weel the launching kinda phone then all of the sudden its out o stock - demmit - ๐Ÿ‘ฟ they shouldnt lauch that phuckin phone anyway if thats the case. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
DartStuticus

Jul 30, 2010, 1:32 PM
They are feeding the inventory to retail stores because it's easier to distribute to primarly 4g area's that way. I assume an attmpt to minimize the $10 buy up in non 4g areas as complaints about having to pay it are common.
astridL

Jul 30, 2010, 1:34 PM
maybe. ๐Ÿ™‚
knights

Jul 30, 2010, 2:06 PM
๐Ÿคจ no matter what their reason is, it is still ruining our call stats.

imagine yourself pitching for a phone that you could not even sell for a simple reason that we don't have it on stock.. ๐Ÿ˜•
DartStuticus

Jul 30, 2010, 2:28 PM
Oh I defiantly agree. I work in telesales as well. I just auto answer everyone that the EVO is out of stock until proven other wise and ask them to check the website first.

While I wish we did have it, I don't pitch something I can't sell.
astridL

Jul 30, 2010, 2:31 PM
yeah me too.. im too lazy for that! ๐Ÿ˜
knights

Jul 30, 2010, 2:36 PM
yah i don't usually pitch for something that i can't sell but at this type of calls..? ๐Ÿ™„

i would just prefer to pitch for it to avoid receiving a lot of junk calls.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

those types of call ruined our stats. ๐Ÿ™„ โ˜น๏ธ
smazi

Jul 31, 2010, 10:27 AM
I'd like to buy me that evil phone. The HTC Evil. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
newral

Jul 30, 2010, 4:48 PM
ugh... i just received one of those calls.. customer has been wating for that phone for a month because the stupid lost it.. now is not available and the insurance cant replace it.. what an idiot...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.