Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

customer chats in to get order status..and asks

famoussasjohn

Jul 25, 2010, 2:07 PM
cx: did you need the order number

No, I will not need the information to retrieve your order, I can read your mind through the computer and I also have access to your email to see your confirmation email.
Or you could give me your social, dob, drive license number and expiration date, and a few minutes to start purchasing some items..
purplelotus

Jul 25, 2010, 2:26 PM
that customers think we have GPS tracking systems in the billing software on our terminals. Or access to see orders that we SUBMIT... if we had to SUBMIT it, then common sense says we can't see every peice of information you have questions about. Someone else does, because we SUBMIT it to them! We don't order it ourselves! 🙄
famoussasjohn

Jul 25, 2010, 2:32 PM
🤣 seriously, they think we are out to get them. after telling them they need to call our activations department for further assistance with their order and that I do not have access to the information they are requesting from them, the customer asks "what kinda info do they need?" really? please read what i just said, it is all there in text for you.
newral

Jul 25, 2010, 3:26 PM
actually when customers make an order through us i dont need any info other than the phone number. I can see it on the system with tracking number and were the package is.
famoussasjohn

Jul 25, 2010, 3:32 PM
it's much easier to locate the order by their account, as we use systems to locate the order, then we access the account, it is the easier route than asking for their phone number, as we get a lot of new customers that dont have an account yet, or their number yet.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.