Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I don't want to be here today

rebel86

Jul 17, 2010, 6:44 PM
I hate that I have to work on saturdays, my damn head hurts and I'm in the worst mood of the century. I can't stand any of the ****ing customers and I just want to burn down my call center. Some little **** took my chair ****ing chair that I sit in everyday, I have that seat just the way I want it since I'm pregnant.

I want to ****ing slap a bitch today.

Pray for me.
1thru6

Jul 18, 2010, 7:57 AM
I hear ya girl. The small pleasure of having ur 'chair' really ticks me off when someone takes it. Hope u found a good one to replace it..or found the bitch and slapped her.. lol
sinister

Jul 18, 2010, 8:58 AM
it was me...i confess...beat me 😈
famoussasjohn

Jul 18, 2010, 10:50 AM
kinky...i like it. count me in as well!
This_Troper

Jul 18, 2010, 12:23 PM
There was an actual fight in my center about someone taking another person's seat once.

That is a totally ridiculous reason to fight, get fired & lose your unemployment.
deepc

Jul 18, 2010, 12:27 PM
I agree, the chair is a crazy reason to get in a fight about..however, if my name is all over my desk and stuff and some newbie decides to disregard and be sitting at my computer when I show up..stand by for twinkie bombs 🤨
ochne

Jul 18, 2010, 12:33 PM
I missed that. ☚ī¸

I've only run into a person routinely claiming that they had their seat jacked by someone else, and that the other person even logged them out to take the seat. But hey, any thing involving lack of reality is possible.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.