Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

T-mobile corperate arses (revised) would you like me to double space next time?

phonechoas

Jun 30, 2010, 9:03 PM
I'm so tired of being a retail rep being pushed to sell accessories and such. They wont stock the stores with anything customers want. For example, the my touch slide just came out last week with a few accessories available for it.

In the meantime we get a email today stating that there wont be any more accessories available till end of July and into August. Seriously?!? How far up your arses are your heads corporate??

Meanwhile this past Holiday season Verizon pushed and pushed the Droid. Everyone thought this was the latest greatest thing since the iphone. Wrong!! The fact of it is that t-mobile had the first android device a more than a year before. Did anyone know that? Of course not, because T-mobile doesn't have any clue how to...
(continues)
phonechoas

Jun 30, 2010, 9:06 PM
opps sorry for the typo in the subject line (corporate). Will I be beaten for that too?
ochne

Jun 30, 2010, 9:24 PM
Only if you would be appreciative of it. 🤣 😈 🤣
poperp98

Jun 30, 2010, 9:06 PM
🤣
phonechoas

Jun 30, 2010, 9:08 PM
Need I say more? That's what happens when you're in a hurry.
poperp98

Jun 30, 2010, 9:10 PM
xD
kittie

Jul 1, 2010, 8:59 AM
Hah! Everyone's a critic 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.