Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I wish I could dissconect her account

I_Flogged_molly

Jun 28, 2010, 10:41 PM
👿

This evil, vile, rude CUN7 of a woman called today with an unlimited calling plan today, said she had issues with dropped calls and low signal. I pulled her call records and found not even 1 dropped call she was in perfect coverage no one in the area had reported any issue. while she was busy talking smack to her friend that we suck so bad and boost never gave her any issue and I better be giving her a credit or she was going back to boost... bla bla bla any way I found no legit issue on her account, now I had full right to tell her so sorry but I can feel the escalation coming on so I gave her a small credit and tell her if she has any more issues call back.

She then says this is bull $hit!! With all I have been threw you owe ...
(continues)
Downtime24

Jun 28, 2010, 10:46 PM
there those high end people that feel as though there rights are higher than reason and common sence. i swear, most people are too stupid (Yes Stupid) to own a damn cell phone. "I'm sorry, if you break your phone, go over your own min/txt/data, your already neglecting your contract with us to properly monitor your service"

good lord

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.