Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

ahhhhh lovely customers today

Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 2:21 PM
This lady called in wanting to upgrade to the Refurb BB 9700 and wanted online pricing. I advised her that we do not carry that phone over the phone, we do not match web pricing, and that she would have to order it online. Customer asked to speak with my supervisor so he can make her the phone and send it out to her.....
bobrings

May 27, 2010, 2:23 PM
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜•
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 6:01 PM
๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
NEPats726420

May 27, 2010, 2:24 PM
i have a phone builder in the back room in my office!!
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 6:02 PM
Make me an Incredible! ๐Ÿคฃ
NEPats726420

May 27, 2010, 6:55 PM
how about 2 since i like you!!
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 9:09 PM
Shaweet!!!!!!!!!!

You're pretty amazing yourself! =P
Poking Pixie

May 27, 2010, 2:26 PM
let me just pull that phone out of my a$$ and mail it right out to you. ๐Ÿ™„ Make sure you wipe the ish off it before attempting to use it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 6:03 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rlpinca

May 27, 2010, 2:49 PM
I abuse the hell out of e store pricing, but if the phone isn't there it isn't there. I can deal with price but inventory is inventory.

Blackberry customers are the worst. There is something about the look of a blackberry that is super appealing to those in the ghetto and those that can't understand requirements.

Not saying all blackberry users fit into this stereotype, but the ones that can't figure out how to order online...........
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 6:06 PM
So do I, but I know that we don't have the referb bold so I didn't even bother.

Agreed, for some reason it seems to be true though! I have a tendancy to argue with the data plan requirement with blackberry customers than with any other smart phone buyer haha
ruler_goddess

May 27, 2010, 5:29 PM
I've got one better one time I had had a guy calling about a me about a mootorola razr. Any way the phone had to be replaced well we didn't have any in stock so I was trying to offer him a comp model. Well he didn't like eaither of them because I was trying to send him an old W755 or W766. I told him those phone replaced the razr so they were newer. So this guy tells me well I don't want that junk your going to go down and get a razr and make me another one.

So I told him I was technial support I don't make the phone's I just fix them.

So this guy tells me to call motorola and make him a brand new motorola razr ๐Ÿ™„.

I told him there was no way I could do that because they stopped making the phone years ago so he goes on sayi...
(continues)
Scootypuffjr

May 27, 2010, 6:07 PM
HAHAHA, I know how that is! ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.