Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

This is what I get for trying to be nice.

I_Flogged_molly

May 24, 2010, 1:10 AM
đŸ˜ŗ

So I have been trying to be more nice on my calls, not that I am mean in any way, but most of the time i fix your issue you get off my phone, i don't care to hear about your kids or your mom or why your old lady cheated on you.... your issue not mine, look mms is working bye bye.

So today what seemed like a nice lady was transferred from a total ass-hat tier 1 rep. I though ok here this can't be bad, so I made the fatal mistake of asking "How is your wonderful Sunday going?" In a total jakel/hyde moment the woman turned to in bread satan reborn and informed me that while talking to the last rep for over 1 hr one of her new baby kittens had died, that the kitten had been bleeding from its behind and that mommy dearest had attacked a...
(continues)
KriisCDW

May 24, 2010, 11:30 AM
messed up...
Owenu

May 24, 2010, 1:06 PM
đŸ˜ŗ that must have sucked. i don't like personalizing with customers either. if they start it first by asking me how i'm doing, or if they come out and tell me how they're doing, it isn't as bad. i hate it when i have to start the personalizing, and they come out of no where with something crazy. all i can think to say is, "sorry to hear that, i hope it works out."

if she was sick enough to watch the mom cat kill it's own kitten and not attempt to stop it, she probably wanted to take a picture of it and send it to everyone she knows. 😕 ☚ī¸

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.