Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

To you customer. "Venting about customers."

kendrat

May 21, 2010, 7:34 PM
🙂 First I am not psychic. I cannot see the price of a phone in 2012. Or any furure pricing of anything for that matter if I could I would use my ability to get the local lottery numbers. 2nd. I work in the ordering department for upgrades and new lines of services. Not customer care, Asurion or any of that. So when you come on my chat, do not ask me if I can see what your pricing is for insurance. I am only order based, nothing else. My greeting states, "How may I assist you in the ordering department today?" I do not care if you leave a long 3 page freaking paragraph about how I could not see into your account. And say I am a bad rep, because of it. I cannot check to see if you have insurance. If you would have called the correct part of ...
(continues)
wompwomp

May 21, 2010, 7:35 PM
YOU ARE STILL HERE!?!?!?!
kendrat

May 21, 2010, 7:52 PM
No I am up the street now at my old friends house. But I had to say that it took that cusotomer 4 ever to understand. How many sales have you gotten so far?
wompwomp

May 21, 2010, 7:56 PM
20, going home now!!! see ya sunday
kendrat

May 21, 2010, 8:04 PM
LOL I'm leaving now on my way. I gotta play dominoes with my cousins, granny and granddaddy. 😁 Tey just called and she fussed at me. 🤭
kendrat

May 21, 2010, 7:56 PM
And also. Our favorite bald man hase new HTC. U need to play with it, its nice! 🤣
KriisCDW

May 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
include the button?

Makes it *VERY* hard to follow a wall-of-text...

my head hurts now.
kendrat

May 24, 2010, 9:39 AM
Sorry I could space it more next time but I type like that. 🙂
KriisCDW

May 24, 2010, 11:02 AM
Could you imagine reading a book without the ENTER button? Newspaper stories? Phone reviews?

No paragraphs... just a huge book-wall of text.

Not asking for college level writing. I'll throw out misspellings, typo's, improper grammar... I'm not that much of a grammar nazi.

Just hard to follow walls-o-text.

PS: Original reply should have said "please use the ENTER button"... stupid brackets getting hidden, but I think you actually understood what I meant to say 🙂
kendrat

May 24, 2010, 11:11 AM
I will do that to help you all more out if you want. But that is just the way I type and it is easier for me to read. 🙂
Owenu

May 24, 2010, 1:15 PM
i was expecting something like this:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

🤣
kendrat

May 24, 2010, 2:33 PM
🙂 Yeah, I am trying to get better. But, I bet that person felt good after saying all of that. they frustrate me to the point of no return though. Like this guy now he's irritating me. He came in and told me he wants his phone free. And he and says if he cannot get it free, I will have to pay for it for him. 🤣
Owenu

May 24, 2010, 2:54 PM
kendrat said:
I bet that person felt good after saying all of that.

i did 🤣

customer jokes are so lame.
kendrat

May 24, 2010, 3:37 PM
🙂 OOPS didn't read who it was by, just the text of it. My Bad. 🤣
Da_Bonehead

May 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
I understand that. I have had a customer come up to me in Walmart and Cuss me out because I could not tell them that I can replace their Teenage daughters broken phone for free. I kept telling them to come to the store in the morning and we can look at the account. but they wanted me to say i would give them a new phone for free. I guess the plan is to get me to say that then use it to get what they want. so I politly excused myself by stating that I am here for personal reasons and if they need anything business related from me they need to go to my store.
😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.