Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

The Chosen One

kentbrockman

May 18, 2010, 6:37 PM
Do I have a lightning bolt scar on my forehead because every customer in the door today has wanted me to wave my magic wand and make the impossible happen. You name it, Free blackberries with no data, transfer of liability without both parties, account passwords that noone ever set up, bill credits for third party text applications.

But the best was the woman with a smartphone who had made $45.00 in 411 calls. It is called the internet this is why you have this phone right?

I feel like a forgotten Weasley child after today. Feel free to leave your best Harry Potter Puns.
Downtime24

May 18, 2010, 7:27 PM
**Poof** BE GONE B****

🤣
ruler_goddess

May 18, 2010, 7:45 PM
Well I had this woman I verified the account info and she just started screaming at me I felt like I opened a howler 🤣. I had to take my head set off and tell her to stop screaming cause I didnt understand what she was screaming at me.
Downtime24

May 18, 2010, 9:11 PM
OMG WAS IT ANYTHING ABOUT TOBR OR CANCELING A 2014 NUMBER?!
ruler_goddess

May 19, 2010, 1:20 PM
No but it was crazy!
rudedogtrev

May 19, 2010, 12:37 PM
"EXPECTOOOOOOO PATRONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!"
kendrat

May 19, 2010, 6:21 PM
Darn if I could only remember a harry potter spell.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.