wompwomp

May 18, 2010, 8:43 AM
are there any AT&T chat reps on the forum? ๐Ÿคจ
sinister

May 18, 2010, 8:46 AM
nooooo....but oh gawd i wish i had that cushy job ๐Ÿคค
wompwomp

May 18, 2010, 8:48 AM
i don't know about that... i just chatted in with one of them and apparently, they don't know squat. at least the rep and supervisor i chatted in with didn't.... ๐Ÿ˜•
KriisCDW

May 18, 2010, 8:50 AM
What did you ask and what didn't they know?
wompwomp

May 18, 2010, 8:55 AM
I know how much you love the iPhone ๐Ÿ˜‰

To be honest, I was curious as to what their response would be of android vs iPhone. Limitations, etc etc. I know my response, but I'm still curious of their's. But when asked for features of either phone I was point blank directed to Customer Service by both rep and supervisor. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I would've continued to buy the Backflip... oh well.
KriisCDW

May 18, 2010, 1:19 PM
right now... get the iPhone.

i hate apple and i love Google (although i am still looking at alternatives like palm pre and WM7)

backflip vs iphone (which is basically AT&T's comparison of android vs apple) - due to the bastardization of yahoo android, I'd pick the current iPhone without hesitation given those two choices.

and it really REALLY hurts for me to say that ;)

Unless you want to pay full retail for a N1, or wait for something better with android to arrive on AT&T... right now, Apple is the best they offer.

*Hopefully* this summer/fall things will change with others releasing what is hopefully comparable Android phones to the Evo/Incredible on AT&T...

I'd be embarrassed to compare the Backflip to the iPhone as well...
(continues)
wompwomp

May 19, 2010, 8:03 AM
haha, i like you, you're so sassy. i bet that was hard for you, and i'm suprirsed too! gracias
ncap9022

May 20, 2010, 6:03 PM
The Android phones are so much better! Have you used an iPhone? They can't even do many basic functions and they're on the AT&T slow network. Have you heard of the Incredible? Try it.
friarrush

May 18, 2010, 11:04 AM
hahahah. I know who you are ๐Ÿคฃ
ecycled

May 18, 2010, 3:19 PM
I LOVE my backflip. Just downloaded SlideIT and zeam last night. Plus MP3 download and cubed(3) music player.

Android is fantastic!
friarrush

May 21, 2010, 8:38 AM
I need to come down there and sit by you.
wompwomp

May 21, 2010, 8:40 AM
yes, yes you do
friarrush

May 21, 2010, 10:21 AM
Shoot someone so I have a seat.
wompwomp

May 21, 2010, 10:30 AM
i prefer not to go to jail tho ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kendrat

May 21, 2010, 10:22 AM
LKJ who is Friar? Or just verify: Do I know this person? ๐Ÿ™‚ TXT me.. And what sounds good for lunch? Steak from Applebees or Chicken Sandwich from Mcdonalds?
wompwomp

May 21, 2010, 10:30 AM
you do silly ๐Ÿ™‚ i'll txt when i get the chance. also, i'm thinking chicken, since i'm broke as heck for applebees. OH OR i have to go buy concert tickets at the library, if you want, we can swing by KFC?
kendrat

May 21, 2010, 11:24 AM
I may have to rain check. I have to go by my sisters job for a minute to get some paperwork and take it somewhere for her. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.