Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Just wanted to check in!

kendrat

May 17, 2010, 3:54 PM
Other than the crazy/retarded customers you all have been getting today, how are you all? How's your day and all of that? đŸ¤Ŗ 😎 🙂 😎
ecycled

May 17, 2010, 3:57 PM
Slow. I've only had a few custs today but they have all been crazy. Just one of those days.

How about you? Feeling good?
kendrat

May 17, 2010, 3:59 PM
As good as I can be. I had a strawberry Milkshake from Chick Fil A. I do not think it can get any better. Unless I find like a million dollars laying around. But hopefully your day will get better. Hope you get off soon though so you can get some rest. 🙂
friarrush

May 17, 2010, 4:06 PM
Bring me a sip!!!

Though Im totally on the other side of the room from you.
I might as well be in overflow.
I miss my desk.
kendrat

May 17, 2010, 4:21 PM
☚ī¸ I'm sorry. I drunk it all. You should have said something before. But next time though I got you. I will hook u up with a milkshake 🙂 Overflow sucks. But I like it better over there than over here. These people are too dang loud on our side.
friarrush

May 17, 2010, 4:24 PM
Hey. Im one of the loud people 😲
kendrat

May 17, 2010, 5:10 PM
Okay. Quiet that S*** down. LOL đŸ¤Ŗ
ncap9022

May 17, 2010, 8:01 PM
hmm mine was good (except for the whole working today thing) earlier but it's now over two hours past my lunch and im still stuck with a customer who cannt upgrade to save his life đŸ˜ĸ đŸ‘ŋ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.