all discussions

show all 7 replies

i hate relay calls!!!!!

ads1525

May 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
they take forever and i hate it!!!!
rudedogtrev

May 1, 2010, 2:36 PM
I hate calls period...idiotic customers can't decide what they want and changing their stories tryin to confuse me...I just tell em no 😁
sinister

May 1, 2010, 2:38 PM
lol we just took some trainin on this new ipad shiz...it was funny as crap cause in the tutorial says that the new ipad is magical & innovative!! i was wonderin...if i rub it & make a wish, if it will gimme the winnin lotto ticket 🤣
rudedogtrev

May 1, 2010, 2:59 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 🤣
WernerCD

May 1, 2010, 3:16 PM
8 years ago.

Welcome to 2010 Apple. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile.
madmatg

May 1, 2010, 9:47 PM
same thing Motorola is doing with the Verizon "can even see through walls". People ask me "can it really see through walls"....
sinister

May 1, 2010, 2:37 PM
they only take forever if you get someone that doesn't take it too seriously...i got this one relay operator that was cool as shiz...didn't make me do the whole blah blah blah stop go crap

took like 10 mins on the call, it was great 😎
NEPats726420

May 1, 2010, 3:01 PM
dont speak clearly and you say what and they type it and you are like, no, i mean what to you not the deaf person lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.