Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Accessory sales (re-post)

justfinethanku

Apr 23, 2010, 8:48 AM
I figured you guys might have some good advice for all of us sales-people/managers trying to increase our accessory sales...

I want to compile a list of advice for my guys here at the store, and share some of my finite knowledge... so... yeah.

Any advice???
80dollarcarcharger

Apr 23, 2010, 9:09 AM
Logos- Did you know that 75% of [insert risk here] becomes [insert hazard here] without 3[insert accessory here]

Ethos- I carry this bluetooth and it works out excellent for me. Clear crisp call quality and [insert additional benefits]

Pathos- Let's see how it looks with this case on it. Oh wow, that looks amazing on your phone. What do you think? I sure don't want you to drop this phone and get scratches on it, how about we go with this case today.
Scootypuffjr

Apr 23, 2010, 5:47 PM
Hahaha, I like how the Ethos which is supposed to appeal to the ethical part of the brain is a lie 90% of the time XD
VZW Sales Mgr

Apr 24, 2010, 10:20 AM
4 to the floor! Everytime! Basically, what that means is when you bring the phone out bring out 4 accessories everytime. Usually, the customer will not take all 4 but they at least take 1 or two!

Just assume the sale! You use a car charger, bluetooth headset, memory card, phonebook transfer etc. don't you want to provide your customer with the same experience?

Bundle it baby. The total for the phone today including the car charger and "protective" leather case is $XXX.XX

I use and train people on these all the time and they work like a charm! I remember Cingular Wireless Corporate stores used to have the price posted including the accessories and unless a customer specfically said something about it that was the price!

Remember a...
(continues)
OrionsVantage

Apr 24, 2010, 12:37 PM
^

I wonder what company that guy works for. That all sounds very familiar.
justfinethanku

Apr 24, 2010, 2:03 PM
sharing trade secrets??? haha...
OrionsVantage

Apr 24, 2010, 2:22 PM
nah, but that might as well be verbatim how my company pushes accessory sales. Bundle packs, 5 accs to the desk, assuming the sale etc..

those are all pretty standard sales tactics though. No matter where ya go, if you're in a situation where you are going to get a consultant salesperson thats what is going to come your way.
alee

Apr 23, 2010, 5:20 PM
One word, Bundle. All of my pricing includes 50 dollars in accessories. I am currently just under 75 dollars per opp.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.