Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Call times

moeincb

Apr 14, 2010, 9:38 AM
aargh customer putting me on hold... 👿 what do they think I get paid by the hour??? I hate it when they call from work and make me wait!!!!
sinister

Apr 14, 2010, 10:22 AM
thats when you tell em, well yes ma'am id be more than happy to hold but just to let you know i have a 2 min hold time if you dont return within that period i have to release the call 😁
Nobodey

Apr 18, 2010, 1:44 PM
I had a credit reviewer do this to me.

3 minutes into the call to them they had not asked me the reference # or even the customers name. I said I needed to check in with the customer (we are not allowed to keep people holding for more than 3 minutes and that amount had passed)
The credit reviewer had the gall to tell me that she can only hold for 2 minutes.

EVERY OTHER credit reviewer would have been done or close to it.
sinister

Apr 18, 2010, 2:05 PM
lol wow 🤣 yeah that one minute hold time is crap, we're tryin to get it thrown out over here...no one does it anyway, i know i dont 🤣
Nobodey

Apr 18, 2010, 2:26 PM
When I check in with a customer, its 20 seconds tops, I just was annoyed that the slowest operator ever told me that she couldn't wait.
rudedogtrev

Apr 17, 2010, 2:33 PM
Do you guys have to worry about AHT also? What's your AHT for this period?
sinister

Apr 18, 2010, 11:37 AM
yes we have aht...mines sittin at 540, not bad but not great...gets me the full 33 on the scorecard..its great they got rid of seven day repeats in my call center & raised the handle to time from 480 for 33 points to 580 for the full 33 points. good for me, bad for all those whose aht is below 400 😳
bobrings

Apr 21, 2010, 1:29 PM
🙄 😕 👀 😲 😢 im fired..damn....they need to quit changing the score card

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.