Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I am becoming a cynic...

Nobodey

Mar 25, 2010, 4:31 PM
On the phones all I seem to hear anymore is "what can I get for free? I have a deposit? Well can you check to see what my husband, cousin, next-door neighbor, my dog and his fleas qualify with no deposit? Oh me? No, I plan to buy in a store."
ichbinxtina

Apr 26, 2010, 7:45 AM
or...how about the people that don't understand that ITS there credit that sucks, and not our company! I had a custy earlier that gave me all of her info and I ran her credit and it came back with the worst credit possible- and then when i told her what she qualified for she was like "Oh well can you run it using my real ssn and birthday?" REALLY?!?! It's people like that- that make people like me very 👿 grrr!!
WernerCD

Apr 26, 2010, 11:24 AM
to your superiors... then the police.

Real SSN? What was the previous one? A fake one? Identity theft?

Just plain fraud at the best if you ask me. Never had someone do that before, but if I did I'd have all their information, all MY information (application ID, time, etc) and then call that in.
ichbinxtina

Apr 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
I know, I was like well what information did you just give me. She said that she "makes up" information so that no one can steal her identity. I was like unfortunally i cant run "your" credit again because there is some "discrepencies" with the information. She started cussing me out and asked for a supervisor, and I informed her that I am a supervisor 🙂...she hung up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.