Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 32 replies

It's bad when.....

jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 4:04 PM
the customer hits on you through the phone....

I do get compliments on my voice [maybe thats the problem]...but still..

I actually had one guy say that he wanted to repay me in person. He kept saying "I wish I could repay you in person, you know what I mean?"...

"yes sir I know what you mean...have a nice day." 😕

Or,

There was one from New Jersey....he told me his entire life story [his 2 divorces and his kids, his parents and how they loved each other] then said that he could come and see me, that he could treat me really good...

He was older than my father..........eww... đŸ˜ŗ

SO! Anybody else have this problem? 😁
simmeon

Mar 3, 2010, 4:14 PM
I always hit on reps through the phone. And I always get turned down. ☚ī¸
jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 4:23 PM
OMG! That was you!! haha đŸ¤Ŗ
simmeon

Mar 3, 2010, 4:38 PM
haha.. Probably. I think I remember you. I was just trying to be nice though. When you first answered you sounded like a fatty and ddepressed. 😲
jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 4:46 PM
😲 I AM NOT!
NEPats726420

Mar 5, 2010, 11:25 AM
good set up
pizzas not for breakfast

Mar 3, 2010, 4:56 PM
It was probably me.... đŸ˜ĸ
jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 5:05 PM
☚ī¸
NEPats726420

Mar 5, 2010, 11:25 AM
đŸ˜ŗ
PhoneyName

Mar 3, 2010, 7:43 PM
I'm a store rep, so I get it in person. Some of my favorites...

Once a customer sent his 10 yr old daughter back into the store with a post it note that said "I think you're hot."

C: Can you show me how to program a number into my phone?
M: Sure, it goes like this...
C: Now can you put your number in there?

And my all-time favorite:

M: Do you have any questions?
C: Yeah, can you turn around so I can take a picture of your butt?
jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 9:12 PM
That would be way worse, at least I have the option of hanging up on them and they have no clue where I am....

You though....they know where you work and they can come back whenever they want to.

😕
PhoneyName

Mar 4, 2010, 8:19 AM
Oh yes, and they always come back... my coworkers are on call for certain guys I refuse to deal with anymore. đŸ¤Ŗ
rainbow_metals

Mar 5, 2010, 5:19 PM
i think that people just dont realize that its sexual harrassment, especially your example of the butt pic.
twystedclipse

Mar 3, 2010, 7:53 PM
All the time, especially when I'm doing outbound. I can't count how many times I've been told, you have my number, call anytime.. just not about my phone. 😲 Or when I was asked to visit my customers lake house for a good time. đŸ˜ŗ The best was when I had a sup call and they were hitting on both of us saying that they were sorry for being a pain and wanted to make it up to us, personally. I shudder at the mere thought.
jchambao

Mar 5, 2010, 1:20 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ I get that one all the time too...

"Call me or text me sometime, you have my number there."

I had one guy tell me that he wasn't letting me go until I sent him a text...he gave up 🙂

But I haven't had one hit on my sup and me at the same time....creepy 😕
retrocool

Mar 3, 2010, 11:49 PM
I remember one female customer positively gushing (probably literally, the way it sounded) about how nice I was to her. She just giggled and sorta meow'd "You're so nice!" as I helped her. She made it sound like she would be interested if I was there in person with her.

Made me feel kinda bad for her, though. I wondered if she simply wasn't used to men being civil and decent to her. I wasn't doing anything special, just being polite and friendly.
dopeygirl

Mar 4, 2010, 7:51 PM
I had one not long ago stalk me on Facebook. I told him several times on the phonecall I was married (I'm not stupid enough to say I'm a lez. That never works out as planned)

In sales we are required to give our actual first and last name by law. It sucks.
NEPats726420

Mar 5, 2010, 11:28 AM
dopeygirl said:
(I'm not stupid enough to say I'm a lez. That never works out as planned)

🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
juice007

Mar 5, 2010, 1:12 PM
😁 I just would like to watch... That's all just watch... 😈
jchambao

Mar 5, 2010, 1:18 PM
We have to give our full name also, only if they ask for it though....so I have had people try to find me on facebook, luckily my name is also the name of a couple hundred others 😁
sublime_chic

Mar 5, 2010, 2:03 PM
I once had a customer who told me all about his classic car and his Harley. Then he told me how it was the biggest vibrator in the world but it wasn't better than his tongue. He was seriously like 50 years old. đŸ˜ŗ
Owenu

Mar 5, 2010, 2:23 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ
jchambao

Mar 5, 2010, 2:46 PM
😕 ewwww!!! *barf*
Owenu

Mar 5, 2010, 3:01 PM
i know đŸ¤Ŗ
sublime_chic

Mar 5, 2010, 3:01 PM
Exactly the way I felt when it happened.
retrocool

Mar 5, 2010, 3:29 PM
Johnny Depp is 46 years old, only 4 short years away from being 50.

How do you know the guy you spoke to isn't an equally attractive 50 year old?

Besides, he was right.
sublime_chic

Mar 5, 2010, 3:45 PM
About the Harley or his tongue?
07redsx

Mar 5, 2010, 4:29 PM
I'm gonna be a dirty old man too. It's the only way to have any fun over 40
retrocool

Mar 5, 2010, 4:34 PM
sublime_chic said:
About the Harley or his tongue?

đŸ¤Ŗ

About the Harley. I wouldn't know about the dude's tongue.
sublime_chic

Mar 5, 2010, 6:22 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ Just double checking...I wouldn't know, i've never been on a Harley. Although, I did see that episode of 1000 Ways To Die where the chick couldn't get off unless she was on her bf's Harley. She ended up dying because she lost control and forgot where she was. 👀
retrocool

Mar 5, 2010, 10:49 PM
sublime_chic said:
Although, I did see that episode of 1000 Ways To Die where the chick couldn't get off unless she was on her bf's Harley. She ended up dying because she lost control and forgot where she was. 👀

I saw that too! Talk about coming & going...
sublime_chic

Mar 8, 2010, 4:16 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ I love that show.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.