Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

seriously....

kiki_kaluah

Mar 2, 2010, 8:49 PM
you come back to my store with attitude saying I didn't give you any of the right things that come with the phone.

Then when you say I gave you the wrong charger and I check, you have been trying to charge it through the headphone space!?

If you would have just looked on the other side you would have noticed there was an entry point that looks exactly the same that doesn't have a grey rubber cover with HEADPHONES on it. 👿 👿
Coil

Mar 2, 2010, 9:02 PM
Sometimes they don't know how to turn it off or when they take the battery out to trouble shoot they don't know how to turn it back on. That's the best.. 😎
qualityrocker

Mar 3, 2010, 1:53 PM
It's even better when they don't know how to dial *#xx# and so you ask them to pull out the battery to get the IMEI and they can't do that either!
resolver1

Mar 13, 2010, 9:41 AM
it is amazing how many people do not know what button AS SIMPLE AS IT MSY BE to press on their phone when asked to shut it off... 🤣
edzero

Mar 3, 2010, 6:22 PM
the best is when they take the battery out its not that they dont know how to turn it on, they dont know that they need to turn it on. I swear, I think cell phone consumers might be the dumbest people alive
retrocool

Mar 2, 2010, 9:14 PM
Kiki, it's your personal fault that the customer is that stupid.

Remember that. 😁
simmeon

Mar 3, 2010, 10:59 AM
Imagine how they would be in bed. You think the wrong entry point on a phone is bad
db0

Mar 3, 2010, 11:14 AM
Talk about a pain in the butt 🤣
dilligaff1

Mar 3, 2010, 5:50 PM
oW MY @$$ 😲
juggalo D

Mar 3, 2010, 6:04 PM
u would be lucky if they made it to the butt probably spend the whole time humping your belly button.........man thats tight
dilligaff1

Mar 3, 2010, 7:00 PM
You know y Blonds have bruised belly buttons???.... There's dumb Blond males too
NEPats726420

Mar 13, 2010, 7:32 PM
🤣
qualityrocker

Mar 3, 2010, 1:53 PM
🤣 That's hilarious!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.