Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

what is the main thing customers call in about?

xxbriibriixx

Mar 1, 2010, 4:49 PM
for me it is payment arrangments. which doesnt surprise me. so many people are getting laid off and cannot afford to have a cellphone bill anymore. . . 😕
SprintCC

Mar 2, 2010, 12:30 AM
The internet that they never used on their phone. It amazes me how many people honestly think they can tell us they never used the internet on the phone, that they don't know how to use the internet on their phone, and wouldn't use it if they could, yet have $75 causal data charges- and when you look they have them every month.
qualityrocker

Mar 2, 2010, 8:35 AM
I love it when they tell me that their 15 year old doesn't know how to access the web on their phone! Or their 15 year old swears they didn't do it! I have a 15 year old...so please don't insult my intelligence!
sinister

Mar 2, 2010, 10:59 AM
i love it when they come on going "i have two issues" it's always two, why not three or four lol nope always two...almost always about not sending/receiving mms with a data block on the line and then they reply, you don't need internet to send an mms...ok lady i'll just leave the block on then & see how often you get a mms after that? 😳
pizzas not for breakfast

Mar 2, 2010, 11:12 AM
"Internet on my phone?! What?! I have that at home why do i need it on my phone? The only thing i do with my phone is make calls, check the weather, email and sports updates! i never use the internet!!!!!"

*sigh*
sinister

Mar 2, 2010, 12:11 PM
lol classic 🤣
qualityrocker

Mar 3, 2010, 2:19 PM
😲
twystedclipse

Mar 3, 2010, 2:38 PM
Sounds like an average day around here. 👿
NCW

Mar 4, 2010, 5:40 PM
For me it would be exaggerate payment arrangements (this one told me the other day that they wanted to pay $70 weekly until caught up on a $900 bill); complaining about returned equipment charges ("I shouldn't be charged for this, you never sent me the envelope!"); payment arrangements on equipment ("They told me at the store I could do this!?"); being misdirected by Customer Service...

Lastly, paying their bill.
Owenu

Mar 2, 2010, 1:20 PM
with the last 2 programs I've been in, the main reason people call me is to find out who called them first....

me: Thank you for calling Sprint, may I have your wireless # please?

cst: Oh this is Sprint?

me: yes

cst: (click)

me: 🙂
juggalo D

Mar 2, 2010, 1:31 PM
I'm gonna say that it is to get that free phone y'all always owe them because they been with y'all so long 😁 which they just assume means any phone so they call in wanting to get the touch screen or blackberry 😳 and if not that it probably to see if the can get their $150 monthly payment lowered to $45 for 2 lines
jchambao

Mar 3, 2010, 2:33 PM
For credits! B/c they've been a "long-time loyal customer" and they shouldn't have to pay their bill lol

Lately though its been trying to get the credit for the restoral fee b/c they break their payment arrangements, lol, and feel they still shouldnt have to pay their restoral fee to get the service back on. *sigh*
IgotStax

Mar 5, 2010, 9:53 PM
For me its the customer claiming that they did not go over there minutes because there is no way they never use there phone, hate these calls just want to tell them to grow up and take responsibility for what they owe.
retrocool

Mar 5, 2010, 11:04 PM
Every day's different, but I would say the most common issue where I work, and I'm estimating, is that internet is not working on their device. Usually it's just a quick fix in the switch, followed by an OTA programming. Sometimes it's a Blackberry issue, and since I've gotten real good at fixing those, I tend to enjoy those calls the most.

After that, I'd say that probably billing issues of some kind are most common.

Then, issues relating to their online account. Most people can't seem to remember their user name or password or both and need to start over with it.

We also get a lot of calls relating to the phone not working right in some way; usually it's either a setting issue in the phone or the phone simply needs to be replaced ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.