Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Oh...My...God...

nursejenn132

Feb 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
So im pretty sure i just caused a couple to get a divorce. I work in Retention, and this couple called in to cancel their sons line, the wife was talking but the husband joined the line because "we take advantage of his wives kindness" whenever she calls in. Basically i inform her that the sons line is in contract until october 2011. She states that her son hasnt had the phone so theres no possible way that he upgraded, advised her that the phone that his line upgraded to was currently being used by the husband due to his phone broke and he wasnt upgrade eligible until june. THEN the fun starts. heres the convo. Mind you im sitting quietly in the background trying to say something "um...uh...can i...ok...ill wait"

WIFE- "You never tell me...
(continues)
bdo3272

Feb 22, 2010, 10:16 AM
i pray that actually happened. that would make my day 🤣
nursejenn132

Feb 22, 2010, 11:29 AM
:| Im still pretty much in shock, like...i dont know if they were attempting a prank call or if they were serious. But im definatly scarred for life. :| lol
Owenu

Feb 22, 2010, 1:08 PM
wow 😳 🤣
WernerCD

Feb 22, 2010, 8:04 PM
nursejenn132 said:
HUSBAND- "Did i give you permission to sleep with my brother?!!?!?!"

That... is... win.
kiki_kaluah

Feb 22, 2010, 8:07 PM
🤣 😳

i would be in shock too.

but that's kind of awesome.
juggalo D

Feb 24, 2010, 8:28 PM
Now that is funny....... have u heard the radio prank that goes wrong? they call in tell here that her husband is cheating at work and she gets mad and admits that she is sleeping with his brother oh and he is quietly on the line and this was public radio. that was funny. There r some things u dont tell until u r almost out the door. scenario:

Dave come closer........beep.............beep(life suppport)i want u to know.........Beep.. i slept with your brother ugh.......beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

but ofcorse some peoples luck they didnt sign the do not resuscitate card
NEPats726420

Feb 27, 2010, 5:48 PM
ive heard that, it was friggin hilarious
SHumphries

Feb 27, 2010, 4:33 PM
That is EPIC I think I teared up laughing at that one...
NEPats726420

Feb 27, 2010, 5:49 PM
why is he not divorced already
longsleeves

Feb 28, 2010, 9:29 AM
My it was a twin and she got confused.
Coil

Feb 28, 2010, 11:40 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.