Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

really?!?!?!

kiki_kaluah

Feb 16, 2010, 11:18 AM
So I sort of understand how a bank can run out of cash to give out especially during income tax season.

BUT, how do you not have pennies to give me? They are not for my own personal use, I need them to give out to customers! I need pennies for change. How do you not have pennies?!

This is also the same bank where I had to remind the teller that 5 x 5 is 25, and not twenty. đŸ‘ŋ
pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 16, 2010, 11:21 AM
That's kinda like Subway running out of bread.
Copper Emeritus

Feb 16, 2010, 5:50 PM
I stopped by my neighborhood Subway a couple of months ago for some sandwiches to go.....they were out of bread!!!
wizardofCroz

Feb 17, 2010, 1:35 PM
Ducks eat for free at subway!! There's 6 ducks outside... and they all want SUN CHIPS!!
simmeon

Feb 16, 2010, 11:40 AM
My bank has been doing the same thing lately. Its kinda scary
pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 16, 2010, 11:50 AM
Maybe, someone is stealing the pennies, melting them down to copper then selling the copper to scrap yards for cash, they probably ran out of parks and schools to steal copper from.
SeacrestOut

Feb 16, 2010, 3:43 PM
pennies havent been mostly copper for years now. youd be wasting a lot of other metal for nothing.
pizzas not for breakfast

Feb 16, 2010, 6:42 PM
the core of a penny is made out of zinc, but the outer "shell" is still copper.
Owenu

Feb 16, 2010, 12:05 PM
the economy is that bad ☚ī¸
Coil

Feb 16, 2010, 12:29 PM
They can't count? Wow... I would like to cash some checks pls... 😈
Mossberg

Feb 16, 2010, 2:36 PM
Yea, these are troubling times. When you get a letter in the mail from your bank that says "insufficient funds" you have to wonder if they are talking about your acct, or their's.
easystreet

Feb 16, 2010, 3:59 PM
you ripped that off and you know it
kiki_kaluah

Feb 16, 2010, 4:13 PM
make him admit it! make it admit it! 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.