Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Sorry to interrupt your Forum reading pleasure but,

RavenSkyhawk

Feb 4, 2010, 2:38 PM
I have a gripe/complaint that needs to vent. Please pardon the language, but I feel strongly about this issue.

The next pencil neck, piece of S&^t, lazy a#5 fraud agent the reassigns an issue that is obviously in the arena of resposibility of fraud to my dept. I'm going to Sh%t in his lunch, feed it too him, go to his house, F^#@ his mother in the a%5 til she screams bloody mary to the tune of 'whistlin dixie' and I feel better about my time being wasted by the scum of the earth that should be licking my boots for 5 pecos in Tijuana, because good upstanding citizens like hookers are worth more respect and understanding than these imbecilic a%%h$les.

Thank you for your understanding and time. Have a wonderful day.

I feel better, t...
(continues)
Harrassment

Feb 4, 2010, 2:46 PM
I find it extremely annoying when someone ends with "that is all"...That is old
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 4, 2010, 2:58 PM
so am I 😁
simmeon

Feb 4, 2010, 3:15 PM
yea. and "Im just saying" is equally as annoying.
WernerCD

Feb 4, 2010, 8:13 PM
Everything else that was wrong about that post too annoy you... and that is all?
Mossberg

Feb 5, 2010, 8:32 PM
yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda.

That is all.

Mossberg
dirtyhippo

Feb 4, 2010, 2:47 PM
BRAVO! BRAVO! well said 🤣
Owenu

Feb 4, 2010, 2:48 PM
😳 that's how you vent. 😲
RavenSkyhawk

Feb 4, 2010, 2:58 PM
I used to be a sailor. I get worse.
Owenu

Feb 4, 2010, 3:27 PM
I'm afraid to ask for an example of anything worse than that. 😳 my eyes, oh my eyes! 🤣
Copper Emeritus

Feb 4, 2010, 9:45 PM
I'm pretty sure you cannot get your boots licked in Tijuana for 5 pecos.

Now, you might be able to get your ashes hauled for 5 pesos.
BuddyChrist

Feb 9, 2010, 12:01 PM
You, good sir, are a literary genius deserving of much credit in the angry posting community. Your word choices are vivid and make the reader feel as if they are there... On that note: I think I will go cry and vomit for a while... But in a good way 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.