kiki_kaluah

Feb 2, 2010, 6:31 PM
hates children!!!! 😁
afroman4

Feb 2, 2010, 6:42 PM
depends on what age...oh and btw did you get my PM?? 😁
kiki_kaluah

Feb 2, 2010, 6:43 PM
yes and I hate all children who aren't blood related.
afroman4

Feb 2, 2010, 6:51 PM
well then send me something back 😉 !!! So you hate all children that arent related to you...i can relate but i sure dont have my niece 😁
dtpocket38

Feb 2, 2010, 7:29 PM
i love children wen there not near me or my store they dont know how not to touch every thing
dualitycomplex

Feb 2, 2010, 7:56 PM
i want to ban children from my store, they always break my displays make messes and give me a head ache with their constant screaming, I dont mind when their parents have them on kiddie leashes, but free roaming children need to stop. On a related note, I hate
prost-i-tots the most.
kiki_kaluah

Feb 2, 2010, 8:06 PM
🤣 I've never seen a prosti-tot live in action before, just on Toddlers and Tiaras...

however I do hate when they think the best noise is when they bang their cute little hands against my display cases... 👿

i just want to tell the parents, you know you're more than welcome to carry your child, i'm not making you hold anything.... 👀
stinson5043

Feb 3, 2010, 12:19 PM
maybe you should hate the crappy parents that have no control over their children. kids learn what they can and can't get away with and go from there. if the kids had any sort of discipline from the parents that would not happen. i know my kids act like normal human beings in public because i made it perfectly clear with them at an early age that that sort of behavior would not be tolerated.

99% of the time is the parents you need to look at not the kids.
dtpocket38

Feb 6, 2010, 10:52 AM
I second that motion 😎
kiki_kaluah

Feb 6, 2010, 11:06 AM
I completely agree.

However, I'm not looking to get into a fight in the parking lot over commenting on their bratty child who won't listen to them anymore and wants to just demolish my accessory wall. 🙄

so.... let me hate children. 😁
Researcher

Feb 2, 2010, 9:14 PM
making them is fun 🙄
alee

Feb 4, 2010, 1:24 PM
I love my daughter and if you dont like her, I challenge you to a kung fu match to the death! 👿 But she is very well behaved so you would prob like her
PhonemanJ

Feb 6, 2010, 1:40 PM
Actually, children are pretty good, as long as they are prepared correctly and served with a nice sauce and a couple of nice side dishes. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.