Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

dear customer.....

kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 5:41 PM
dear cute drummer who just hid on me at my store.... if you weren't high off your tush we could have an imaginary relationship.
afroman4

Jan 30, 2010, 7:17 PM
Im cute,play bass, and dont get high...does that qualify me lol? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 7:30 PM
yes we can have an imaginary relationship going. ๐Ÿ˜
Coil

Jan 30, 2010, 7:32 PM
Was he like 'hey babe i'm a drummer notice my kickass wrist bands... only drummers wear wrist bands' and then kind of fling his emo hair to the side? I should copy that guy I bet the ***** just rolls in..
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 7:34 PM
๐Ÿคฃ Something like that. He saw the writing pad i was using had AC/DC on it and said he was in the fliest (fly-est) punk band ever. And then told me to keep his number and call him. ๐Ÿ™„ Oh and he pointed out his tattoos.

this is what I interpretted from his high and crazy laughing mumbles.

I just smiled and just thought, I already have a drummer lover.... if only I can find a someone who plays bass.
Coil

Jan 30, 2010, 7:38 PM
I play guitar and synths but ummm punk music doesn't require any talent so he probably sucks. *flips hair over*
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 7:55 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
edzero

Jan 31, 2010, 2:20 PM
Since when is talent the biggest factor in the music industry. Rarely is it ever. Look at what we have to watch on MTV and on the radio. Give me a punk band any day over the crap they tell you is good music.
Punk Rock 4 Life!
afroman4

Jan 30, 2010, 7:57 PM
awesome! so what should we do tonight for our first "imaginary" date?? ๐Ÿคจ
AVANESS

Jan 30, 2010, 9:50 PM
Wow. What has this forum come to. Get a real girl bass boy. Lars and the real girl. HaHa. And you... stop teasing him. With your Eflirting. You should be ashamed.
qualityrocker

Feb 21, 2010, 10:12 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.