Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

dear customer...

getsome

Jan 30, 2010, 3:16 PM
yea...we hate you. yes you. the one who is coming in with the box to return a phone because you are too ignorant. we hate you. our smiles are fake....don't be fooled. go find someone else to bother on this awesome day.
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 7:31 PM
hate your five children. 😁
afroman4

Jan 30, 2010, 7:59 PM
the fact that you smell like piss or beer half the time 🤣 😁
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 8:45 PM
we also hate you who come 15 minutes to close. why so hateful customer?
Chaos

Feb 3, 2010, 10:19 PM
I hate people who work up until the last 15 minutes of a shift.....last time I checked your employer didnt stop paying you 15 minutes prior.....you'd have a heart attack.

Learntodoyourjob.com

Have a nice day! 😎
Nobodey

Feb 4, 2010, 6:19 PM
Oh they work. They work putting running the books, they work counting the drawer, etc.
Generally the last half hour of a shift IN ANY retail enviroment is the busiest because the owners don't like their stores open not doing business so they give very little time to close up after the store locks its doors. It is generally accepted that means you start close before the store actually closes.
You would know this if you actually worked retail.
easystreet

Feb 4, 2010, 7:05 PM
exactly. plus if you come in 15 min before close you will most likely be there way after close unless its just a bill pay or something easy
kiki_kaluah

Feb 4, 2010, 7:19 PM
thank you!

OH, and you, the chatty cathy who just wants to look at phones 5 minutes till I close. I HATE YOU.
simmeon

Feb 4, 2010, 7:23 PM
there is also those amazing customers that come in right before4 close with some issue that could have easily been taken care of by calling cust. service.
easystreet

Feb 4, 2010, 7:31 PM
I just love how I dont have a single customer from 5:30 till 7:50 when we close at 8
Chaos

Feb 4, 2010, 10:46 PM
I do work in retail, thats the funny thing. If I am the one closing I plan on staying a bit later, due to the fact that I have to WORK until the store CLOSES.

Be an adult, grow up, and plan your day accordingly.

There is nothing wrong with beginning the closing early, nothing at all.

But what right do you have to complain when the people who help you make money come in to your store?
vampyra

Feb 4, 2010, 10:48 PM
probably the fact that they have social lives.... same ways as if i get stuck on a call after my shift i try n get them off the phoen as quick as possible
Chaos

Feb 4, 2010, 10:50 PM
You've proven my point.

Its not the customer you are upset at, its the fact that you fail to plan your social life around the responsibilities of being an adult.

Go find a job where you are not interacting with the general public. 🙄
vampyra

Feb 4, 2010, 10:52 PM
how abt jsut facing the fact that ppl dont have to liek their jobs, they just have to do them. if the boss doesnt care, why are you shoving your nose into it when it doesnt affect you? what can you do at this moment to change what they do?
Chaos

Feb 4, 2010, 10:57 PM
Just because you feel like being apathetic does not mean that I have to feel the same way. By no means do I "love my job" but I understand the fact that I have to earn my paycheck.

People have the right to complain.

I also have to right to disagree.

Why do you reverse the question "what can you do at this moment to change what they do?" To the people complaining about people coming in when its 15 minutes to close?

I'm not really putting my nose in anything, as the OP put this info up on an internet forum.

Again, if it bothers you that much, there are ways out.
vampyra

Feb 5, 2010, 7:02 PM
very simple. Put the Closed Sign up.
qualityrocker

Feb 21, 2010, 10:40 AM
If you're willing to possibly get in trouble for it....just like when it is 2 minutes before the end of my shift and I don't want to take another call. I can't sit in ACW for those 2 minutes...I mean I can but I don't want those consequences. You can do whatever you want if you're willing to pay the consequences-as it is with everything in life. 😎
wizardofCroz

Feb 5, 2010, 10:18 AM
🙄 here we go with the "every customer pays your rent" speech.

I don't think anyone was complaining about customers that come in late who want to set up 5 lines, or even one for that matter. It's people that come in 15 minutes before closing and walk around...and around... and around for 30 minutes and ask every question imaginable, then say, "mmm hmmm, imma come back and get dat"
kiki_kaluah

Feb 5, 2010, 11:28 AM
🤣
Coil

Feb 4, 2010, 8:06 PM
getsome said:
our smiles are fake.....

Smiles? What smiles? 😈
qualityrocker

Feb 21, 2010, 10:51 AM
Just so you know, when you call us up wanting to know what data access is and then when we describe what could cause it,we know that you are lying through your teeth when you tell us that you have no idea how to do any of that stuff and we don't appreciate it nor do we deserve to have our intelligence insulted!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.