Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

ok, seriously.....

sweetcherrygurl

Jan 27, 2010, 2:32 PM
customers, if i set my phone down on the counter next to me in order to show you an accessory or a phone, it does NOT give you permission to reach across the counter to pick up my personal phone. i am OCD and anal-retentive about my $540 full retail blackberry. don't f*&%ing touch it without my permission. thank you.
Samsung89

Jan 27, 2010, 2:40 PM
You Mean it is not free โ˜น๏ธ
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 27, 2010, 2:41 PM
Samsung89 said:
You Mean it is not free โ˜น๏ธ

nope. if you want a blackberry then buy one from me on a two year contract. and yes the data plan is required. ๐Ÿ˜
Samsung89

Jan 28, 2010, 10:27 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the data plan ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜›
pandafairy

Jan 27, 2010, 2:49 PM
I just wanted to play with it a little...
jescobarhst

Jan 30, 2010, 4:18 PM
lol ๐Ÿคฃ thats what she said!!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
wizardofCroz

Jan 27, 2010, 2:54 PM
anal-retentive

heh heh heh ๐Ÿ‘€
Owenu

Jan 28, 2010, 12:10 PM
how mature of you.
wizardofCroz

Jan 28, 2010, 1:49 PM
How very anal retentive of you.
Owenu

Jan 28, 2010, 5:11 PM
I know, right?
Coil

Jan 30, 2010, 7:26 PM
She likes to retain anuses... heh hehehh heh
JTRaven

Jan 27, 2010, 4:36 PM
Ha Ha I know the feeling I get it all the time like I want to see what the pictures are like or what the key pad looks like when I text and they just reach for my phone or worse yet when we don't have the phone in stock and everyone just thinks they can use my phone to show a customer everything about it, I mean yeah I don't have a lot of personal stuff on my phone but still don't feel like letting some stranger that I don't know see pictures, email, or text messages for that matter.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 29, 2010, 3:42 PM
JTRaven said:
Ha Ha I know the feeling I get it all the time like I want to see what the pictures are like or what the key pad looks like when I text and they just reach for my phone or worse yet when we don't have the phone in stock and everyone just thinks they can use my phone to show a customer everything about it, I mean yeah I don't have a lot of personal stuff on my phone but still don't feel like letting some stranger that I don't know see pictures, email, or text messages for that matter.

i had had my Dare for less than a week. we didn't have any in stock and my manager decides to use mine to show this greasy grimy nasty man how good the HTML browser looked. it was disgusting, he left fingerprin...
(continues)
JTRaven

Jan 31, 2010, 2:18 PM
mine started when a customers son dropped mine and broke it, I was glad I had insurance on it because right after that they set it on the counter and ran out the door, most of the time my phone is out of the reach of the average customer but for some reason they think they can reach into my computer station and touch anything they want or walk behind the counter and do what they please
juice007

Jan 28, 2010, 11:51 AM
hmmm your post does not match with your name or your grav ๐Ÿคจ
Coil

Jan 30, 2010, 7:24 PM
why the hell would you leave your super duper awesome black berry within their reach? You're like a hot chick that dresses like a hooker and then acts mad if you stare at her whoriness.
kiki_kaluah

Jan 30, 2010, 7:30 PM
LITERALLY laughed out loud. ๐Ÿคฃ
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 30, 2010, 9:06 PM
it WASN'T initially in their reach

he literally had to stretch out as far as he could and snatched it up from where it was next to me. tip-toes and all. ๐Ÿ‘€

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.