Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

>:(

pizzas not for breakfast

Jan 14, 2010, 6:41 PM
So my supervisor just came by my desk, riped all my papers i had hanging from my cube, stuck all the papers i have on my desk into my notebook, confiscated it and threw it away, saying "You don't need this stuff". I really didn't, but i like to keep that stuff just incase.
pwoggius

Jan 14, 2010, 6:49 PM
Bureaucracy is an ugly animal.
pizzas not for breakfast

Jan 14, 2010, 6:50 PM
i'll probly just throw away anything she has on her desk and see how she likes it.
pwoggius

Jan 14, 2010, 6:59 PM
They took away assigned seating for us today. Must be management rage day.
RavenSkyhawk

Jan 14, 2010, 7:58 PM
My sup previous did that to me. I had pictures and letters from while I was in the service up. Told her if she touches my stuff again I'll urinate on her seat every day for each item destroyed like that. She didn't come to my desk again.
3 weeks later she was "stepped down" to being an agent due to "reduction of workforce."
juice007

Jan 15, 2010, 4:03 PM
who is your sup?
juice007

Jan 15, 2010, 4:43 PM
I still don't know who that is.... their are a couple bad ones...
mrpmpfan

Jan 15, 2010, 6:34 AM
I have seen you on this site for months meaning that I think you have had you job for months. Therefore you do not need cheat sheets and longer unless you are bad at your job.
pizzas not for breakfast

Jan 15, 2010, 11:07 AM
They're not "Cheat Sheets". They're just crap ive collected over the years of working here. It's the fact that she just came over, gathered it all and threw it away. Wasn't bothering anyone and it wasnt messy. She didn't go around doing to to everyone else. It was just a dick move.
BoredatSprint

Jan 15, 2010, 10:04 AM
You haven't met his supervisor. I think she's secretly Zombie Hitler.
pwoggius

Jan 15, 2010, 2:01 PM
I always hope to see those people driving the cars with a damaged/missing window, smashed light, or scratches from where someone had gleefully went nuts with their key.
BoredatSprint

Jan 15, 2010, 3:33 PM
Yeah. I'd like to see her driving a car on fire. 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.