Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

all you sh!theads in cus care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomdg07

Dec 23, 2009, 2:30 PM
what the h3ll is wrong with you guys!!! are you all that stupid and is there not one of you who does your job??? i took over double my usual daily calls yesterday due to the bb data outages and teh fact that not a one of you idiots thought to check for outages, do your job dont dump it on me.
and to those complete idiots who knew about the outage but trans me the call see if theres any thing i cn do anyways because the custy "is a dr/lawyer/etc"...are you fu(king retarded??? AN OUTAGE IS AN OUTAGE AND THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO THATS WHY IT SAYS DONT TRANSFER TO TECH!!!!
kallcenterking

Dec 23, 2009, 2:47 PM
🤣 the techie is pissed 🤤
jenardus

Dec 23, 2009, 4:09 PM
He is very pissed. I can understand the way he feels. 🤨
RavenSkyhawk

Dec 23, 2009, 4:30 PM
We feel your pain Tomdg, we feel your pain. 😢 ☹️ 😢
mrpmpfan

Dec 24, 2009, 6:38 AM
As soon as customer cares hears the word blackberry they transfer the call. It could be the following question, "How much is the new Blackberry Bold 9700?" Ummmm let me get you to BDS.
ccareatatt

Dec 24, 2009, 11:56 AM
I answer as much as I can but when they are getting App Error 523 and you search for it in our troubleshooting guides and get access denied what else are you going to do? If we send them to blackberry they get charged and the company hides the code from CCare and only allows tech to have the pin code.
mrpmpfan

Dec 24, 2009, 1:23 PM
App Error is as easy as removing an app and reinstalling it. However if it is a JVM error or the customer is getting a cycling restart request you can help them format the phone. Its in device tutorials.
rainbow_metals

Dec 23, 2009, 5:12 PM
we all had to deal with the bb data outage, no one was immune to that, we all get invalid transfers from other dept. $hit happens. that doesn't mean that it is a cetain dept that is at fault, it could have been sales or finance that transfered to call. once again i do know how you feel and the need for a vent but dont blame it all on customer care.
qualityrocker

Dec 25, 2009, 3:40 PM
Amen to that rainbow metals!
Q_Q_Q

Dec 23, 2009, 5:20 PM
but isnt that your job? my job is to take escalated calls all day long should i blame that on everyone else too?? 🤨
Tomdg07

Dec 24, 2009, 1:20 AM
im sorry but tech is not a dept set up to take dumped calls and invalid transfers. when cus service is supposed to troubleshoot all issues first and one of the steps include IS to check for known issues and outages, AND in the known issues bb data services are down, AND it says DO NOT TRANSFER TO TECH, than i am not blaming my job on everybody else, i would love to clean up after cus care and correct voicemail routing numbers, message center numbers, and edu custys how to turn there phones on 😲 , but back to back calls all day getting screamed at by custys saying "WHY DID THEY NEED TO TRANSFER ME AND WASTE MY TIME IF THERE IS AN OUTAGE, WHY DONT THEY JUST TELL THE OTHER DEPT THAT" is ridiculous.
the bottom line is that 99% of transfer...
(continues)
shada123

Dec 24, 2009, 11:28 AM
actually when i heard about it it was not in dashboard and i do not get emails so the only way i heard about it was when one of you told me.
ccareatatt

Dec 24, 2009, 11:58 AM
Agree then there are those instances where tech is tracking trends and doesnt tell us about outages and you get a rep that is annoyed that i didnt know I get a bit upset myself because believe me id rather not transfer. Im a freak about stats.
SprintCC

Dec 24, 2009, 3:51 PM
If 99% of your txfrs are invalid, I wouldn't complain. If care stopped transferring there wouldn't be much demand for tech reps. Layoffs, or retraining for care, would be in the near future. Maybe it is just me, but I'd rather take some calls that someone else should have done than deal with either of those.
qualityrocker

Dec 25, 2009, 3:54 PM
BECAUSE HALF THE TIME IT SAYS IN DASHBOARD IT IS NOT CUSTOMER IMPACTING! SO F*U*! SUCK IT UP AND QUITCHA BIT*IN! WE TAKE INVALID TRANSFERS TOO BUT YOU DON'T HEAR US UP HEAR MAKING A BIG SCENE! NOT ALL CU SERVICE REPS DO WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING! SO STOP PREACHING TO THE CHOIR!
ulcards

Dec 23, 2009, 6:43 PM
This happens to everyone, to my line more then any I would say. I work in international tech and I get calls xfered to me to activate a GSM phone even though care can do it and are supposed to. I also get xfers of custy's in the US calling another country still domestic has nothing to do with international, and all I troubleshoot is if the custy is in another country and having issues. but I dont wine about it its my job.
Coil

Dec 26, 2009, 7:51 PM
I recommend a warm soothing cup of cocoa.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.