Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Question for retail?

payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 3:13 PM
have u ever had customer tried fighting you over there phone.. i work in call center and have customer say they would kill,chock,beat me up, ect... so i wonder has any customer ever tried to actually do this in actually store?
simmeon

Dec 5, 2009, 3:37 PM
Not yet. Im sure its gonna happen soon though
wirelessbox

Dec 5, 2009, 3:47 PM
Never had anyone try to fight me. I did work with a guy at tmo that fought a customer who was trying to steal a sidekick that was on display. Which in my opinion is pretty unnecessary. My coworker said that he took it as the cx was trying to steal from him. So tried to stop him.
payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 4:57 PM
did he lose his job? from what i was told once that if u steel something and leave the store that an employee from that stole is not allowed to chase after you.. and who pays for stolen displays phones cause it seems like it happens alot
genii

Dec 5, 2009, 4:46 PM
I had a guy throw his phone at me, but I caught it. It pissed him off more.
payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 4:54 PM
did u yell touchdown after you caught it? i would 😳
josue

Dec 5, 2009, 5:59 PM
is english your first language?
payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 6:02 PM
negative it is my language first
josue

Dec 5, 2009, 6:04 PM
uh....
payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 6:09 PM
if u was trying to make fun of my spelling i dont care never claimed to be good spelling and dont believe in that check spelling button 😈
josue

Dec 5, 2009, 6:30 PM
Actually, i wasnt making fun of it, i dont capitalize, nor am i worried about my puncuation. i thought you legitimately learned it as your second language. I know it doesnt take a 3rd grade education to sell phones, ive been doing it for 5 years. : )

Though, you do check your spelling with that button, its just it cant catch people who use phonetic versions but dont know that "steel" is not "steal" "chock" is not "choke" and the obvious omissions in words you dont think are appropriate because you dont really know 2nd grade sentence structure.

not trying to offend, just trying to get more information
payurbill

Dec 5, 2009, 7:35 PM
lol its cool i notice it after i already sent i have bad habbit of not proof reading... but no green card for me
llama

Dec 6, 2009, 10:14 AM
josue said:
not trying to offend, just trying to get more information
I don't believe that for one moment.
GraGG

Dec 6, 2009, 1:42 PM
he always is so nice and is the best speller on here... you have no right to say either is not true

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.