Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

I dare someone to say

simmeon

Nov 16, 2009, 11:09 AM
this happened to them. Almost 100% positive this is a first here on ps(and most likely anywhere). Custy today just activated a second line and her only concern was it have an auto answer feature. Why? So she can call her friggin CAT while she is at work or on the road!!!!!
charliegirl

Nov 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
🤭 my mother would never answer the home phone b/c of sales people calling so we would have to leave a message before she would answer. When she wouldn't answer after a few seconds of talking I would start talking to the dog 🤣 🤣 Funny thing is he would sit by the answering machine and listen
simmeon

Nov 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
Thats where she got the idea. She heard her cat meowing at the answering machine. I am in awe of the whole situation. Who the hell still owns an answering machine.
charliegirl

Nov 16, 2009, 11:42 AM
🤣 This happened a long time ago. But it was funny to watch the dog run to the machine and wag his tail when he recognized the voice
jeffatt

Nov 16, 2009, 11:35 AM
yup, definitely have not had one of those before

I have had a parent getting a phone for their 6-year-old child before...and decline insurance
ecycled

Nov 16, 2009, 12:09 PM
simmeon said:
this happened to them. Almost 100% positive this is a first here on ps(and most likely anywhere). Custy today just activated a second line and her only concern was it have an auto answer feature. Why? So she can call her friggin CAT while she is at work or on the road!!!!!

I heard of something like this before I worked in a cell store. If they were on vacation they would call home and let the answering machine pick up and talk to the dog.

Idk ppl man.
ACSer4Sprint

Nov 17, 2009, 6:50 PM
You dont wantz auto answer so you can talk to your pets while youz on the road?!?!

I thought everyone did that 😕

🙄 Guess its just me and this lady, all alone, lovin our animals.
justchillin

Nov 17, 2009, 9:12 PM
yeah that's a first, did you at least crack a smile?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.