Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

So anyone ever switch from selling one company to selling another?

Drunk

Nov 2, 2009, 12:03 PM
I'm now selling big yellow... Sprint and I'm not too happy about it. I've posted on here before that I think this company is going to go under but.. oh well. They have horrible coverage in my area.
Coil

Nov 2, 2009, 12:07 PM
Their plans completely obliterate every other carrier right now unless the customer isn't looking for anything other than talk time.
Menno

Nov 2, 2009, 7:25 PM
plans are only worth discussing if you have coverage in the area

(for example, around here most sprint coverage is actually verizon roaming coverage so anymobile anytime doesn't actually count and they have no 3g)

Price isn't everything.
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 2, 2009, 12:42 PM
No real complaints with sprint. i have great coverage and a nice cheep plan. i think the problems i have are device related. Went from instinct to htc touch pro.... kinda miss the instinct.
Coil

Nov 2, 2009, 12:43 PM
htc touch pro is a pos I am using my insuranceon it tomorow hopefully they'll be out and i'll get the touch pro 2
Drunk

Nov 2, 2009, 1:35 PM
I just hate motorola phones, worst ever and that seems to be the only thing sprint carries
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 2, 2009, 1:51 PM
Motorola phones were brought to sprint from nextel, i agree, motorola is garbage. Sprint doenst have the greatest selection of phones, they have a few good ones. kinda excited for the HTC Hero.
cincinnatihotplate

Nov 2, 2009, 3:54 PM
sprint is much like the kid on the playground, who can't really fight, and he's always got snot running out of his nose, but people hang out with him because he'll give them his snack pack if they threaten to beat him up
ACSer4Sprint

Nov 2, 2009, 4:04 PM
OMG! I cant think of anything that better describes Sprint 😳 thats fantastical! 🤣
chocosong87

Nov 2, 2009, 11:41 PM
I think I love you for saying that. hilarious.
Drunk

Nov 3, 2009, 1:21 AM
except I work for the snot nose kid ☹️
cincinnatihotplate

Nov 3, 2009, 11:42 AM
as do i sir

we will be creating the support group shortly
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 3, 2009, 11:53 AM
sign me up
cincinnatihotplate

Nov 3, 2009, 11:58 AM
only if you bring cookies
mist668

Nov 3, 2009, 12:13 PM
I signed up for the 79.99 450 everything data, ended up porting my number back to att as everytime I used my phone it seemed I had to call in the next time to have the phone re-programed(tour). Great plan just terrible cx service.
love2transfercustomers

Nov 3, 2009, 12:24 PM
$79.99 🤨 ....the everything data 450 is $69.99

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.