Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

worst bosses

dirtyhippo

Oct 27, 2009, 2:52 PM
so ive had a few bosses before that i absolutly despised to the point to which i would day dream about shoving there rules down their throat and quiting 🤣 i used to work in a retail store while in college and the store was awsome, everything was great for like 6 months. then we got a new hire which was another manager and she was so airheaded i didnt knw how she got the job, anyway she made a policy were we had to get a certain amount of customers to get a membership card or we would lose hours until finaly we were let go. nw this was a desinger shoe store and most of the customers ALREADY had memberships but it was not required. it got so bad that every customer tht walked through the door was asked like 30 times if they would want a m...
(continues)
GraGG

Oct 27, 2009, 3:01 PM
a timelimit on my sh!ts 👿
lilyofthenorth

Oct 27, 2009, 4:42 PM
Putting hand lotion on my hands severely irritates my supervisor...lmao i bought another bottle of it 😁
GraGG

Oct 27, 2009, 4:44 PM
touching your hands? 👀
lilyofthenorth

Oct 27, 2009, 4:46 PM
ummm no she isn't.
GraGG

Oct 27, 2009, 4:50 PM
whats the problem? you manager ocd? 😕
lilyofthenorth

Oct 27, 2009, 4:52 PM
Totally lmao...
She even hates when I come in smiling...I can literally see her turn redder and redder. She's a miserabe wench. There's so many idiotic rules that I now ignore her. She's a horrible rep and even worse supervisor.
GraGG

Oct 27, 2009, 4:58 PM
but i have found female managers harder to get along with, overall, over male managers
lilyofthenorth

Oct 27, 2009, 5:05 PM
I'm not sexist either and I would agree with you...She's literally the worst, most back stabbing, vindictive, conniving, selfish POS, I've ever had the misfortune to work with.

On that note, I laugh at her all the time and she doesn't even realize it. My own personal comedy relief
AVANESS

Oct 27, 2009, 8:59 PM
Mine is definatly the exception to the rule. She is an immigrant living the american dream. She drives a new Mustang with pink rally stripes and a licence plate bracket that says, "Real men marry dancers" And shes a gangster.
dirtyhippo

Oct 27, 2009, 6:58 PM
Thts NUTTS!! tht totally sounds like the manager im talking about and yours probly came out of the same va j j!! whose breeding these tards! lol but bigger question how the HELL do they get to be in their position? 😕
lilyofthenorth

Oct 27, 2009, 9:22 PM
They kiss a$$ to all the right ppl and get rid of anyone standing in the way...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.