Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Seriously? Yep She was serious.....

vrznagent

Oct 5, 2009, 10:08 PM
So, I am working a normal Saturday in po-dunk Indiana and I have a lady come in and tells my boss that her daughter doesn't like her cell phone and she wants a new one. My boss then had to explain to her that since the daughter is still under contract for another year, she would have to buy a phone for full price if she wanted a new one. The lady said she knew, but that the daughter would come in in a little while and buy the phone.

A few hours go by and my boss had already left for the day whenever the daughter came in to buy the phone. I get everything transfered and I hear the daughter tell the mom she forgot to cash her check so she could get the phone. I don't think much of this until the daughter tells me she'll be right back bec...
(continues)
Lanae

Oct 5, 2009, 10:38 PM
Weird...Cause for me...today is Monday...Hmmm
vrznagent

Oct 5, 2009, 11:41 PM
Sorry lol...it happened a couple days ago but i hadn't had time to post yet...
mrpmpfan

Oct 6, 2009, 6:24 AM
And this is the exact reason I am perfectly content with abortions. This lady can still be aborted 20 yrs late.
ollywolf

Oct 6, 2009, 7:59 AM
And people wonder why the kids of today are so messed up 👿
longsleeves

Oct 6, 2009, 12:14 PM
I guess the baby is just an accessory, wonder when she'll trade it in for a new model.
GraGG

Oct 6, 2009, 3:14 PM
within the first year
USCCFANINKS

Oct 6, 2009, 4:10 PM
Yeah but if she trades it in for a newer model the support checks will go away to. I half wonder if she is one of those who like to live off wellfair.
charliegirl

Oct 6, 2009, 4:24 PM
well if she trades in the baby for a newer model then hopefully the new baby daddy makes a lot of $$$$
GraGG

Oct 6, 2009, 6:08 PM
overtime
meeshxsmith

Oct 6, 2009, 4:57 PM
Yet another reason why I'm glad I left retail.

Those kinds of people drive me crazy!
matonater

Oct 7, 2009, 10:47 AM
did you think that women actually used child support on their children?

women are whores and will use the money on themselves 99 percent of the time
USCCFANINKS

Oct 7, 2009, 1:15 PM
*Stands back as the can of worms explodes*
jeffatt

Oct 7, 2009, 3:31 PM
lol! no kidding....I hope the women around here don't see this...
matonater

Oct 9, 2009, 3:34 PM
the are seeing it. they are just keeping their traps shut because they know I speak the truth
USCCFANINKS

Oct 9, 2009, 4:57 PM
🤣

I wouldn't be so sure
simmeon

Oct 7, 2009, 4:12 PM
99 percent is kinda lowballing it dont you think
SMR1990

Oct 8, 2009, 5:02 PM
woah thats kinda intense dontcha think? And rather insulting to those who dont fall in to that catagory.

And for the record I dont have any kids, thats coming as the kid of a single mother who got screwed over by my deadbeat dad.
wirelessbox

Oct 8, 2009, 5:13 PM
I laughed really hard at the whores comment. But yeah thats f*cked up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.